Bulls starting Jerian Grant in Game 3
Chicago Bulls point guard Jerian Grant will start in place of the injured Rajon Rondo (thumb) as the Bulls host the Boston Celtics for Game 3 on Friday night.
Rondo is out indefinitely with a broken thumb, so Grant will likely hold down the starting point guard job for the rest of this series, and possibly for as long as the Bulls last in the playoffs. Chicago currently has a 2-0 series lead over the Celtics.
In the 13 games he played without Rondo in the regular season, Grant averaged 9.9 points, 3.6 assists, 3.0 rebounds and 1.5 steals in 24.8 minutes per game.
- Pacers sign Trey McKinney-Jones to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Magic sign Rashad Vaughn to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns sign Shaquille Harrison to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns waive Josh Gray February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Nets considering lineup, rotation changes following All-Star break February 20th, 2018
- Kris Dunn starting for Bulls on Wednesday in first game back February 14th, 2018
- Jerian Grant returns to Bulls' bench against Raptors February 14th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (concussion) will return Wednesday against Raptors February 14th, 2018
- Kris Dunn will be a game-time decision on Wednesday for Bulls February 13th, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen leads Bulls with 21 points Monday in win over Magic February 13th, 2018
- Bobby Portis scores 19 points as Bulls defeat Magic February 13th, 2018