Bulls starting Jerian Grant in Game 3
Chicago Bulls point guard Jerian Grant will start in place of the injured Rajon Rondo (thumb) as the Bulls host the Boston Celtics for Game 3 on Friday night.
Rondo is out indefinitely with a broken thumb, so Grant will likely hold down the starting point guard job for the rest of this series, and possibly for as long as the Bulls last in the playoffs. Chicago currently has a 2-0 series lead over the Celtics.
In the 13 games he played without Rondo in the regular season, Grant averaged 9.9 points, 3.6 assists, 3.0 rebounds and 1.5 steals in 24.8 minutes per game.
- LeBron James secures Cavaliers victory with late clutch plays on both ends April 25th, 2018
- John Wall comes up just shy of triple-double in Wizards' loss April 25th, 2018
- Jose Calderon starting again for Cavaliers in Game 5 with George Hill out April 25th, 2018
- George Hill will miss Game 5 for Cavaliers on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out again for Raptors on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Paxson: Kris Dunn will return as Bulls' starting point guard April 12th, 2018
- Sean Kilpatrick moves into Bulls' starting lineup Wednesday with Justin Holiday sitting out April 11th, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen may see even fewer minutes for Bulls in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Bobby Portis scores 18 with 8 rebounds as tank continues April 8th, 2018
- Robin Lopez resting for Bulls on Saturday April 7th, 2018
- Bobby Portis replaces Lauri Markkanen (rest) in Bulls' first unit on Saturday April 7th, 2018