Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) hopes to play in Game 3 on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is hopeful that he will be able to suit up on Saturday for Game 3 against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Durant said that he is "getting better every day", though, with a 2-0 series lead over the eight-seed Blazers, the Warriors certainly don't need to rush Durant back before he is fully healed up. If he can't go, look for Patrick McCaw to draw another start after he played 34 minutes in Durant's absence in Game 2.
numberFire's models give the Warriors a 95.8 percent chance of winning this series, including a 37.9 percent chance of that win coming in the form of a four-game sweep.
- Clippers' Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent June 25th, 2017
- Chris Paul declines his player option with the Clippers June 25th, 2017
- Mavs and Dirk Nowitzki considering a two-year deal June 25th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Mavericks yet to decide on Dirk Nowitzki's team option June 23rd, 2017
- Warriors' Kevin Durant to decline player option, willing to take pay cut June 19th, 2017
- Andre Iguodala might leave Warriors in free agency June 19th, 2017
- Steve Kerr will coach 2017-18 season June 13th, 2017
- Warriors' Kevin Durant scores 39 points, named NBA Finals MVP June 13th, 2017
- Stephen Curry double-doubles in Game 5 as Warriors win NBA championship June 13th, 2017
- Steph Curry off the mark in Game 4, shoots 4 of 13 in Warriors' loss June 10th, 2017