Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) hopes to play in Game 3 on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is hopeful that he will be able to suit up on Saturday for Game 3 against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Durant said that he is "getting better every day", though, with a 2-0 series lead over the eight-seed Blazers, the Warriors certainly don't need to rush Durant back before he is fully healed up. If he can't go, look for Patrick McCaw to draw another start after he played 34 minutes in Durant's absence in Game 2.
numberFire's models give the Warriors a 95.8 percent chance of winning this series, including a 37.9 percent chance of that win coming in the form of a four-game sweep.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State to a blowout over Portland, completes the Round 1 sweep April 25th, 2017
- Warriors will have Kevin Durant (calf) back in Game 4 April 24th, 2017
- Shaun Livingston and Matt Barnes questionable to play in Game 4 for Warriors April 24th, 2017
- Kevin Durant (calf) goes through Warriors' shootaround April 24th, 2017
- Warriors list Kevin Durant (calf) as questionable for Game 4 April 23rd, 2017