Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) hopes to play in Game 3 on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is hopeful that he will be able to suit up on Saturday for Game 3 against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Durant said that he is "getting better every day", though, with a 2-0 series lead over the eight-seed Blazers, the Warriors certainly don't need to rush Durant back before he is fully healed up. If he can't go, look for Patrick McCaw to draw another start after he played 34 minutes in Durant's absence in Game 2.
numberFire's models give the Warriors a 95.8 percent chance of winning this series, including a 37.9 percent chance of that win coming in the form of a four-game sweep.
- Devin Booker (hip, back) will play Saturday for Phoenix October 21st, 2017
- Raptors' Jonas Valanciunas sprains ankle, will not return on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Donovan Mitchell starting in place of Rodney Hood for Utah on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Nerlens Noel heads back to the bench as Dallas goes small against the Rockets October 21st, 2017
- Dorian Finney-Smith replacing Nerlens Noel in Mavs' starting lineup Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Yogi Ferrell is starting at point guard for Dallas on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Warriors' Klay Thompson projected for subpar production in tough matchup October 21st, 2017
- Andre Iguodala (back) will play Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Draymond Green (knee) will start Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (back) upgraded to probable on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017