Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) hopes to play in Game 3 on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is hopeful that he will be able to suit up on Saturday for Game 3 against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Durant said that he is "getting better every day", though, with a 2-0 series lead over the eight-seed Blazers, the Warriors certainly don't need to rush Durant back before he is fully healed up. If he can't go, look for Patrick McCaw to draw another start after he played 34 minutes in Durant's absence in Game 2.
numberFire's models give the Warriors a 95.8 percent chance of winning this series, including a 37.9 percent chance of that win coming in the form of a four-game sweep.
- LeBron James secures Cavaliers victory with late clutch plays on both ends April 25th, 2018
- John Wall comes up just shy of triple-double in Wizards' loss April 25th, 2018
- Jose Calderon starting again for Cavaliers in Game 5 with George Hill out April 25th, 2018
- George Hill will miss Game 5 for Cavaliers on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out again for Raptors on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Draymond Green scores 17 points with 19 rebounds as Warriors advance April 25th, 2018
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (ankle) pratices, expected to play in Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala produces a full stat line in Warriors' win over Spurs April 17th, 2018
- Klay Thompson scores 31 points with 5 threes as Warriors take Game 2 April 17th, 2018