Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) hopes to play in Game 3 on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is hopeful that he will be able to suit up on Saturday for Game 3 against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Durant said that he is "getting better every day", though, with a 2-0 series lead over the eight-seed Blazers, the Warriors certainly don't need to rush Durant back before he is fully healed up. If he can't go, look for Patrick McCaw to draw another start after he played 34 minutes in Durant's absence in Game 2.
numberFire's models give the Warriors a 95.8 percent chance of winning this series, including a 37.9 percent chance of that win coming in the form of a four-game sweep.
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Pelicans sign Ian Clark to one-year deal August 1st, 2017
- JaVale McGee to re-sign with the Golden State Warriors July 27th, 2017
- Zaza Pachulia re-signs with Warriors on one-year contract July 7th, 2017
- JaVale McGee meeting with Sacramento on Thursday July 6th, 2017
- Nick Young signs one-year deal with Warriors July 5th, 2017
- Kevin Durant agrees to two-year deal with Warriors July 3rd, 2017