Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) hopes to play in Game 3 on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is hopeful that he will be able to suit up on Saturday for Game 3 against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Durant said that he is "getting better every day", though, with a 2-0 series lead over the eight-seed Blazers, the Warriors certainly don't need to rush Durant back before he is fully healed up. If he can't go, look for Patrick McCaw to draw another start after he played 34 minutes in Durant's absence in Game 2.
numberFire's models give the Warriors a 95.8 percent chance of winning this series, including a 37.9 percent chance of that win coming in the form of a four-game sweep.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday June 8th, 2018
- Kevin Durant will re-sign with Warriors this summer June 7th, 2018
- Kevin Durant leads Warriors to victory with 43 points in Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) expected to play in Game 3 for Golden State June 6th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) a game-time decision for Game 3 June 6th, 2018