Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) hopes to play in Game 3 on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is hopeful that he will be able to suit up on Saturday for Game 3 against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Durant said that he is "getting better every day", though, with a 2-0 series lead over the eight-seed Blazers, the Warriors certainly don't need to rush Durant back before he is fully healed up. If he can't go, look for Patrick McCaw to draw another start after he played 34 minutes in Durant's absence in Game 2.
numberFire's models give the Warriors a 95.8 percent chance of winning this series, including a 37.9 percent chance of that win coming in the form of a four-game sweep.
- Aaron Gordon (concussion) targeting Wednesday return for Magic December 11th, 2017
- Jameer Nelson (left ankle) ruled out again for Pelicans on Monday December 11th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (left adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore chips in 14 points in Pelicans' Sunday victory December 11th, 2017
- Courtney Lee takes a seat in second half as Knicks go small in win December 11th, 2017
- Wesley Matthews scores 14 points as Mavericks lose third straight on Sunday December 11th, 2017
- Quinn Cook returns to Warriors' bench against Pistons December 8th, 2017
- Shaun Livingston to start with Quinn Cook back on the bench Friday for Golden State December 8th, 2017
- Javale McGee will start for the Warriors on Friday night December 8th, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will play on Friday December 8th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (shoulder) will play Friday night December 8th, 2017
- Steve Kerr says Draymond Green (shoulder) should be good to go for Warriors December 8th, 2017