Grizzlies' Mike Conley produces well in Game 3 win over the Spurs
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley racked up 24 points, 8 assists and 1 rebound in 34 minutes of action as the Grizzlies upset the San Antonio Spurs with a 105-94 win on Thursday.
That win brings the series to 2-1 in favor of the Spurs. Game 4 will take place on Saturday in Memphis. Conley has been producing well so far in Round 1, averaging 20.3 points, 7.7 assists, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game.
Conley's 30.4 nERD was also good for a game-high in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live.
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Ben McLemore breaks bone in right foot August 8th, 2017
- Clippers, Timberwolves showing interest in Tony Allen July 13th, 2017
- Grizzlies sign Tyreke Evans to one-year deal July 7th, 2017
- Grizzlies considering trading Marc Gasol July 5th, 2017
- Kings sign Zach Randolph to a two-year, $24M deal July 4th, 2017
- Ben McLemore joins Grizzlies on two-year deal July 3rd, 2017