Grizzlies' Mike Conley produces well in Game 3 win over the Spurs
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley racked up 24 points, 8 assists and 1 rebound in 34 minutes of action as the Grizzlies upset the San Antonio Spurs with a 105-94 win on Thursday.
That win brings the series to 2-1 in favor of the Spurs. Game 4 will take place on Saturday in Memphis. Conley has been producing well so far in Round 1, averaging 20.3 points, 7.7 assists, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game.
Conley's 30.4 nERD was also good for a game-high in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live.
- Devin Booker (hip, back) will play Saturday for Phoenix October 21st, 2017
- Raptors' Jonas Valanciunas sprains ankle, will not return on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Donovan Mitchell starting in place of Rodney Hood for Utah on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Nerlens Noel heads back to the bench as Dallas goes small against the Rockets October 21st, 2017
- Dorian Finney-Smith replacing Nerlens Noel in Mavs' starting lineup Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Yogi Ferrell is starting at point guard for Dallas on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley fulfilling expectations of being a scoring leader October 20th, 2017
- Grizzlies likely to start Jarell Martin in place of JaMychal Green (ankle) October 19th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks makes most of opportunity on opening night October 19th, 2017
- Grizzlies' JaMychal Green (ankle) likely out several weeks October 19th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol a top-10 fantasy center in 2017-18 October 18th, 2017
- Mike Conley focused on being 'a different kind of leader' in Memphis October 18th, 2017