Grizzlies' Mike Conley produces well in Game 3 win over the Spurs
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley racked up 24 points, 8 assists and 1 rebound in 34 minutes of action as the Grizzlies upset the San Antonio Spurs with a 105-94 win on Thursday.
That win brings the series to 2-1 in favor of the Spurs. Game 4 will take place on Saturday in Memphis. Conley has been producing well so far in Round 1, averaging 20.3 points, 7.7 assists, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game.
Conley's 30.4 nERD was also good for a game-high in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Memphis eliminated despite 26 points from Mike Conley in Game 6 April 28th, 2017
- Vince Carter plays 32 minutes in Grizzlies' Game 6 loss April 28th, 2017
- Mike Conley scores 35 in Grizzlies overtime triumph April 23rd, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley produces well in Game 3 win over the Spurs April 21st, 2017
- Zach Randolph thrives as a starter in Grizzlies' Game 3 win April 21st, 2017
- Grizzlies starting Zach Randolph and James Ennis in Game 3 April 20th, 2017