Grizzlies' Mike Conley produces well in Game 3 win over the Spurs
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley racked up 24 points, 8 assists and 1 rebound in 34 minutes of action as the Grizzlies upset the San Antonio Spurs with a 105-94 win on Thursday.
That win brings the series to 2-1 in favor of the Spurs. Game 4 will take place on Saturday in Memphis. Conley has been producing well so far in Round 1, averaging 20.3 points, 7.7 assists, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game.
Conley's 30.4 nERD was also good for a game-high in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live.
- Clippers' Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent June 25th, 2017
- Chris Paul declines his player option with the Clippers June 25th, 2017
- Mavs and Dirk Nowitzki considering a two-year deal June 25th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Mavericks yet to decide on Dirk Nowitzki's team option June 23rd, 2017
- Memphis eliminated despite 26 points from Mike Conley in Game 6 April 28th, 2017
- Vince Carter plays 32 minutes in Grizzlies' Game 6 loss April 28th, 2017
- Mike Conley scores 35 in Grizzlies overtime triumph April 23rd, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley produces well in Game 3 win over the Spurs April 21st, 2017
- Zach Randolph thrives as a starter in Grizzlies' Game 3 win April 21st, 2017
- Grizzlies starting Zach Randolph and James Ennis in Game 3 April 20th, 2017