Grizzlies' Mike Conley produces well in Game 3 win over the Spurs
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley racked up 24 points, 8 assists and 1 rebound in 34 minutes of action as the Grizzlies upset the San Antonio Spurs with a 105-94 win on Thursday.
That win brings the series to 2-1 in favor of the Spurs. Game 4 will take place on Saturday in Memphis. Conley has been producing well so far in Round 1, averaging 20.3 points, 7.7 assists, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game.
Conley's 30.4 nERD was also good for a game-high in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live.
- Aaron Gordon (concussion) targeting Wednesday return for Magic December 11th, 2017
- Jameer Nelson (left ankle) ruled out again for Pelicans on Monday December 11th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (left adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore chips in 14 points in Pelicans' Sunday victory December 11th, 2017
- Courtney Lee takes a seat in second half as Knicks go small in win December 11th, 2017
- Wesley Matthews scores 14 points as Mavericks lose third straight on Sunday December 11th, 2017
- Chandler Parsons (rest) out Saturday for Grizzlies December 9th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Brandan Wright (groin) won't play Saturday December 9th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Ben McLemore heading to the bench in place of Andrew Harrison on Friday December 8th, 2017
- Grizzlies starting Andrew Harrison in place of Ben McLemore on Friday December 8th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans (hip) questionable for Friday against Toronto December 8th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans scores 15 points with 3 treys in Grizzlies' loss December 7th, 2017