Grizzlies starting Zach Randolph and James Ennis in Game 3
Memphis Grizzlies forwards Zach Randolph and James Ennis will start for JaMychal Green and Wayne Selden in Game 3 on Thursday.
Coach David Fizdale had hinted at a lineup change earlier in the day and made it official. Randolph and Ennis had started the second half of Game 2 but will now be deployed at the outset.
numberFire's models project the Grizzlies with a less than 40.0 percent chance of winning Game 3, regardless of the lineup change.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (ankle) will miss the Kings' season finale on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (ankle) ruled out for Monday April 9th, 2018
- Justin Jackson gets bumped to Kings bench on Friday night April 6th, 2018
- Zach Randolph will return to the starting lineup for Kings on Friday April 6th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (ankle) will not play on Friday April 6th, 2018
- Kings' Vince Carter starting with Skal Labissiere ruled out on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018