Grizzlies starting Zach Randolph and James Ennis in Game 3
Memphis Grizzlies forwards Zach Randolph and James Ennis will start for JaMychal Green and Wayne Selden in Game 3 on Thursday.
Coach David Fizdale had hinted at a lineup change earlier in the day and made it official. Randolph and Ennis had started the second half of Game 2 but will now be deployed at the outset.
numberFire's models project the Grizzlies with a less than 40.0 percent chance of winning Game 3, regardless of the lineup change.
- Josh Jackson (groin) will start again for Suns on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (core muscle) probable against Mavericks January 16th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (shoulder) questionable for Wednesday night January 16th, 2018
- Suns' T.J. Warren (back) officially out Tuesday in Portland January 16th, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable Wednesday for Lakers January 16th, 2018
- Willie Cauley-Stein scores 15 points, pulls down 7 boards in Kings' loss January 16th, 2018
- Dave Joerger: Kings will rest two veterans every game rest of way January 16th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph coming off the bench against OKC January 15th, 2018
- George Hill coming off the bench on Monday for Sacramento January 15th, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic joins the Kings' starting lineup in place of George Hill on Monday night January 15th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph puts up 16 points and 7 boards on Thursday January 12th, 2018