Grizzlies starting Zach Randolph and James Ennis in Game 3
Memphis Grizzlies forwards Zach Randolph and James Ennis will start for JaMychal Green and Wayne Selden in Game 3 on Thursday.
Coach David Fizdale had hinted at a lineup change earlier in the day and made it official. Randolph and Ennis had started the second half of Game 2 but will now be deployed at the outset.
numberFire's models project the Grizzlies with a less than 40.0 percent chance of winning Game 3, regardless of the lineup change.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Mavericks give Kyle Collinsworth first NBA start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Vince Carter (personal) unavailable on Saturday for Kings March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (hip) upgraded to probable for Friday March 16th, 2018
- Kings' Buddy Hield scores 24 points in overtime win over Heat on Wednesday March 15th, 2018
- Kosta Koufos moves back to Kings' bench versus Heat March 14th, 2018
- Willie Cauley-Stein replaces Kosta Koufos in Kings' lineup on Wednesday March 14th, 2018