Pacers will start C.J. Miles over Monta Ellis in Game 3
Indiana Pacers guard/forward C.J. Miles is set to start for Game 3 against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday.
Miles replaces Monta Ellis in the starting lineup as the Pacers want more size on the floor against LeBron James and Co. Miles is expected play minutes in the mid-20s with Ellis dropping to the lower 20s.
Miles was projected for 8.2 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 1.3 three-pointers in 18.4 minutes by numberFire's algorithms before news of his starting role come out.
- Skal Labissiere returns to Kings' starting lineup on Thursday evening March 22nd, 2018
- Buddy Hield moves back to Kings' bench on Thursday night March 22nd, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) starting for Kings on Thursday after one-game absence March 22nd, 2018
- Isaiah Taylor replaces Dennis Schroder (rest) in Hawks' lineup versus Kings March 22nd, 2018
- Hawks giving Dennis Schroder a breather on Thursday night March 22nd, 2018
- Jonas Jerebko returns to bench for Utah on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Lowry scores 24 points as Raptors fall to Cavs on Wednesday March 22nd, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan goes for 21 in Raptors' loss March 22nd, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet scores 16 points off the bench in loss to Cavs March 22nd, 2018
- Toronto's C.J. Miles (illness) has been ruled out for Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Malcolm Miller returns to Raptors' bench versus Cavaliers March 21st, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (hand) is available for the Raptors on Wednesday March 21st, 2018