Pacers will start C.J. Miles over Monta Ellis in Game 3
Indiana Pacers guard/forward C.J. Miles is set to start for Game 3 against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday.
Miles replaces Monta Ellis in the starting lineup as the Pacers want more size on the floor against LeBron James and Co. Miles is expected play minutes in the mid-20s with Ellis dropping to the lower 20s.
Miles was projected for 8.2 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 1.3 three-pointers in 18.4 minutes by numberFire's algorithms before news of his starting role come out.
- Norman Powell is starting for Toronto in Game 4 April 22nd, 2017
- Kevin Durant goes through Warriors' shootaround on Saturday April 22nd, 2017
- Raptors will change starting lineup for Game 4 April 22nd, 2017
- Clippers' Blake Griffin (toe) to miss rest of playoffs April 22nd, 2017
- Clippers' Chris Paul scores 34 points in comeback win April 22nd, 2017
- Gordon Hayward scores 40 points in Jazz loss April 22nd, 2017
- Pacers fall to Cleveland despite a huge game from Paul George April 21st, 2017
- Pacers will start C.J. Miles over Monta Ellis in Game 3 April 20th, 2017
- Jeff Teague (wrist) will play for the Pacers on Thursday April 19th, 2017
- Jeff Teague tweaks his wrist in Monday's loss to Cleveland April 18th, 2017
- Pacers drop Game 2 despite another big game from Paul George April 18th, 2017
- Pacers will have Al Jefferson (ankle) available to play Monday April 17th, 2017