J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Coach Lue: Kevin Love (thumb) will be 'good' for Cavs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LeBron James leads Cavaliers to Game 2 win with 46 points April 18th, 2018
- Jeff Green not in Cavaliers' starting lineup on Wednesday, is replaced by Kyle Korver April 18th, 2018
- J.R. Smith enters Cavaliers' starting lineup in Game 2 on Tuesday, Rodney Hood to bench April 18th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Rodney Hood coming off bench, J.R. Smith starting April 18th, 2018
- Kyle Korver starting for Cavaliers in Game 2, Jeff Green heads to the bench April 18th, 2018