J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- DeMarre Carroll chips in 16 points to help Nets topple Pistons on Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Kevin Love (illness) misses Cavaliers’ Sunday practice January 21st, 2018
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson started the third quarter for Kevin Love (illness) on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love (illness) questionable to return on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James struggles with his shot against Orlando Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Kevin Love double-doubles as Cavaliers hold off Magic January 19th, 2018
- Jeff Green comes close to a double-double as Cavaliers beat Magic January 19th, 2018