J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- LeBron James drops 33 points as Cavs sweep the Pacers April 23rd, 2017
- LeBron James dominates as Cleveland stages a historic comeback to go up 3-0 April 21st, 2017
- J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3 April 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start Game 3 if he's medically cleared April 20th, 2017
- Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday April 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) hopes to suit up for Game 3 April 18th, 2017