J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- Kelly Olynyk will start for Boston in Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Celtics rule out Amir Johnson (shoulder) for Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Celtics' Amir Johnson (shoulder) to be a game-time decision for Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Manu Ginobili plays big minutes in Spurs' season-ending defeat May 23rd, 2017
- Stephen Curry's big game helps finish Golden State's sweep of the Spurs May 23rd, 2017
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James wrecks Celtics with 30 points in Cavaliers' blowout May 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving puts up 23 points in dominant win May 20th, 2017
- Tristan Thompson goes perfect from the field as Cleveland remains unbeaten in the postseason May 18th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Kevin Love goes off for a playoff career-high in Wednesday's victory May 18th, 2017
- LeBron James' huge game lifts Cleveland to an easy Game 1 win May 18th, 2017