J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Al Horford posts 22 points, 14 boards as Celtics take 3-2 lead over Bucks April 25th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Tyus Jones (knee) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo finishes assist shy of triple-double in Bucks' loss April 25th, 2018
- George Hill (back) listed as questionable for Game 5 in Cleveland April 23rd, 2018
- Kyle Korver scores 18 points with 4 threes for Cavaliers in Game 4 victory April 23rd, 2018
- Thaddeus Young scores 12 points with 16 rebounds as Pacers fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 April 23rd, 2018
- LeBron James posts 32 points, 13 rebounds, 7 assists as Cavaliers even things up with Pacers April 23rd, 2018
- George Hill (back) undergoing MRI, questionable for Cavs in Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Coach Lue: Kevin Love (thumb) will be 'good' for Cavs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018