J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- Patty Mills starting for the Spurs on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for the Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Aron Baynes (elbow) makes an early exit on Friday for Boston February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Warriors rule out Jordan Bell (ankle) for Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Spurs' Danny Green (illness) not expected to play on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' LeBron James scores 29, wins third All-Star Game MVP February 19th, 2018
- LeBron James puts up 37-8-8 line in Cavs' win February 14th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. nearly misses a double-double as Cavaliers win again February 14th, 2018
- Rodney Hood scores 15 points in 19 minutes in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson scores 17 points with 3 3-pointers on 7-of-11 shooting in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018