J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- Norman Powell is starting for Toronto in Game 4 April 22nd, 2017
- Kevin Durant goes through Warriors' shootaround on Saturday April 22nd, 2017
- Raptors will change starting lineup for Game 4 April 22nd, 2017
- Clippers' Blake Griffin (toe) to miss rest of playoffs April 22nd, 2017
- Clippers' Chris Paul scores 34 points in comeback win April 22nd, 2017
- Gordon Hayward scores 40 points in Jazz loss April 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James dominates as Cleveland stages a historic comeback to go up 3-0 April 21st, 2017
- J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3 April 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start Game 3 if he's medically cleared April 20th, 2017
- Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday April 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) hopes to suit up for Game 3 April 18th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving catches fire in Tuesday's victory April 18th, 2017