J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- Wojnarowski: Hornets trade Dwight Howard to Nets for Timofey Mozgov and two second round picks June 20th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Rodney Hood expected to see more minutes in Game 3 for Cleveland June 6th, 2018
- LeBron James nearly misses a triple double in Cavaliers' Game 2 loss June 4th, 2018
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson fined $25,000, not suspended for Game 2 June 2nd, 2018