J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- Victor Oladipo drops a career-high 47 points in Indiana's win on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Amir Johnson will remain in the 76ers starting lineup Sunday with Joel Embiid out December 10th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid a late scratch due to back tightness on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Enes Kanter (hip) will play on Sunday for New York December 10th, 2017
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot will start in place of Robert Covington (back) Sunday for 76ers December 10th, 2017
- T.J. McConnell (shoulder) will not play Sunday for Philly December 10th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Ante Zizic starting in place of Kevin Love (hip) Saturday night December 9th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Kevin Love (hip) won't play Saturday against Sixers December 9th, 2017
- Kevin Love notches fourth straight double-double in Cavs' win December 7th, 2017
- Cavaliers' LeBron James flirts with a triple-double in Wednesday's win December 7th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) plays 3-on-3 at Cavaliers' practice December 6th, 2017
- LeBron James scores 23 points in Cavaliers' rout of Bulls December 5th, 2017