J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) is coming off the bench on Thursday for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Luol Deng getting the start at small forward for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Larry Nance Jr. starting for Lakers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith scores 10 in first run as sixth man October 18th, 2017
- Jae Crowder scores 11 points in debut with Cavaliers October 18th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Dwyane Wade ineffective in season-opening win October 18th, 2017
- Derrick Rose unimpressive in Cavaliers debut on Tuesday October 18th, 2017
- Kevin Love double-doubles in Cavaliers' season opener October 18th, 2017
- LeBron James leads the Cavaliers to a 102-99 Opening Night victory October 17th, 2017