J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series on Thursday.
Smith sat out the second half of Game 2 with a hamstring injury but will play in Game 3, albeit in a limited fashion. No word on the exact restriction but expect Iman Shumpert and Kyle Korver to get plenty of minutes as Smith won't play the 37 minutes he saw in Game 1.
numberFire's models project Smith for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 2.0 three-pointers on Thursday.
- D'Angelo Russell ready to lead the Nets June 26th, 2017
- Clippers' Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent June 25th, 2017
- Chris Paul declines his player option with the Clippers June 25th, 2017
- Mavs and Dirk Nowitzki considering a two-year deal June 25th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Jimmy Butler at center of trade talks once again June 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers lose Game 5 despite LeBron James' 41 points June 13th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving nets 40 points during Cavaliers' victory June 10th, 2017
- LeBron James notches a triple-double in Game 4 win June 10th, 2017
- Lebron James' monster performance not enough as Cleveland falls into a 3-0 hole June 8th, 2017
- J.R. Smith will remain in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3 June 6th, 2017