Rudy Gobert (left knee) ruled out for the Jazz in Game 3
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert (knee) has been ruled out for Game 3 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.
Gobert was spotted walking without a limp after Game 2, so there's a chance the Jazz do get him back at some point in Round 1. In the meantime, Derrick Favors will continue to log big minutes at center. The series is tied 1-1.
numberFire's models give the Jazz a 59.0 percent chance of scoring a win in Game 3, as well as a 50.7 percent chance of winning the series.
- DeMarre Carroll chips in 16 points to help Nets topple Pistons on Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Joe Ingles matches career-high with 21 points Saturday in Utah January 21st, 2018
- Joe Ingles returns to Utah's starting lineup on Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Rodney Hood (leg) ruled out for Jazz on Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Report: Jazz 'actively looking to trade' Rodney Hood January 20th, 2018
- Utah's Jonas Jerebko (back) probable to play Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Utah's Rodney Hood (leg) questionable to face Clippers January 20th, 2018