Rudy Gobert (left knee) ruled out for the Jazz in Game 3
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert (knee) has been ruled out for Game 3 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.
Gobert was spotted walking without a limp after Game 2, so there's a chance the Jazz do get him back at some point in Round 1. In the meantime, Derrick Favors will continue to log big minutes at center. The series is tied 1-1.
numberFire's models give the Jazz a 59.0 percent chance of scoring a win in Game 3, as well as a 50.7 percent chance of winning the series.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Utah takes a 3-2 series lead as Gordon Hayward has another strong showing April 26th, 2017
- Jazz won't limit Gordon Hayward (illness) in Game 5 April 25th, 2017
- Gordan Hayward (food poisoning) not on Jazz injury report April 24th, 2017
- Gordan Hayward (food poisoning) will travel with the Jazz for Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert (knee) plays well in his return for the Jazz April 24th, 2017
- Utah's Joe Johnson has another outstanding game in Sunday's victory April 24th, 2017