Rudy Gobert (left knee) ruled out for the Jazz in Game 3
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert (knee) has been ruled out for Game 3 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.
Gobert was spotted walking without a limp after Game 2, so there's a chance the Jazz do get him back at some point in Round 1. In the meantime, Derrick Favors will continue to log big minutes at center. The series is tied 1-1.
numberFire's models give the Jazz a 59.0 percent chance of scoring a win in Game 3, as well as a 50.7 percent chance of winning the series.
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Utah Jazz waive Boris Diaw on Thursday July 13th, 2017
- Ekpe Udoh signs with Utah July 13th, 2017
- Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Jazz sign Thabo Sefolosha to two-year contract July 12th, 2017
- Utah's Rodney Hood could be team's go-to scorer in 2017-18 July 6th, 2017