Rudy Gobert (left knee) ruled out for the Jazz in Game 3
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert (knee) has been ruled out for Game 3 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.
Gobert was spotted walking without a limp after Game 2, so there's a chance the Jazz do get him back at some point in Round 1. In the meantime, Derrick Favors will continue to log big minutes at center. The series is tied 1-1.
numberFire's models give the Jazz a 59.0 percent chance of scoring a win in Game 3, as well as a 50.7 percent chance of winning the series.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Donovan Mitchell starting in place of Rodney Hood for Utah on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Utah's Rodney Hood (calf) is officially out on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Rodney Hood (calf) considered day-to-day for Utah October 21st, 2017
- Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Utah's Rodney Hood (illness) to start Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Ricky Rubio dishes 10 assists in Jazz' debut October 19th, 2017