Rudy Gobert (left knee) ruled out for the Jazz in Game 3
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert (knee) has been ruled out for Game 3 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.
Gobert was spotted walking without a limp after Game 2, so there's a chance the Jazz do get him back at some point in Round 1. In the meantime, Derrick Favors will continue to log big minutes at center. The series is tied 1-1.
numberFire's models give the Jazz a 59.0 percent chance of scoring a win in Game 3, as well as a 50.7 percent chance of winning the series.
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (hamstrng) ruled out for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jazz rule out Dante Exum (hamstring) for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jae Crowder struggles Sunday shooting 1-for-11 in Utah's loss May 7th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell's 25 points not enough as Jazz fall in Game 4 May 7th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hamstring) is ruled out Sunday in Game 4 May 6th, 2018
- Derrick Favors (ankle) questionable for Jazz on Sunday May 5th, 2018