Rudy Gobert (left knee) ruled out for the Jazz in Game 3
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert (knee) has been ruled out for Game 3 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.
Gobert was spotted walking without a limp after Game 2, so there's a chance the Jazz do get him back at some point in Round 1. In the meantime, Derrick Favors will continue to log big minutes at center. The series is tied 1-1.
numberFire's models give the Jazz a 59.0 percent chance of scoring a win in Game 3, as well as a 50.7 percent chance of winning the series.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Rudy Gobert fills up the box score as Jazz even things up with Thunder in Game 2 April 19th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell starting for Jazz on Wednesday April 18th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell (foot) is going through warmups Wednesday for Jazz April 18th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell expected to play for Jazz in Game 2 after MRI on foot comes back negative April 16th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio stuffs stat sheet for Jazz in playoff debut April 16th, 2018
- Joe Ingles unloads a double-double as Jazz clinch playoff spot Sunday April 9th, 2018