Grizzlies will roll with a new starting lineup for Game 3
The Memphis Grizzlies will deploy a new starting lineup for Game 3 against the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday, per head coach David Fizdale.
He didn't reveal what the new lineup would be, but Zach Randolph and James Ennis started the second half of Game 2 in place of JaMychal Green and Wayne Selden, making them the top candidates to move into the starting lineup tonight.
numberFire's models give the Grizzlies a 38.1 percent chance of scoring a win on Thursday night, and only a 5.9 percent chance of coming back to win the series.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (ankle) will miss the Kings' season finale on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (ankle) ruled out for Monday April 9th, 2018
- Justin Jackson gets bumped to Kings bench on Friday night April 6th, 2018
- Zach Randolph will return to the starting lineup for Kings on Friday April 6th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (ankle) will not play on Friday April 6th, 2018
- Kings' Vince Carter starting with Skal Labissiere ruled out on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018