Celtics' Brad Stevens may change starting lineup for Friday
Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens suggested that he might change up his starting lineup for Game 3 against the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
The 1-seed Celtics have fallen into a 0-2 hole, and they'll need to right the ship quickly. They have been dominated on the glass, and Amir Johnson has offered very little, so a change to the starting lineup would likely including sending Johnson to the bench.
numberFire's models give the Celtics only a 22.7 percent chance of coming back and winning this series.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Jason Smith (left calf) will play in Game 6 for the Wizards April 28th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Gerald Green to start for Celtics on Friday in Game 6 April 27th, 2017
- Avery Bradley scores a playoff career-high in Celtics' Game 5 victory April 27th, 2017
- Kelly Olynyk thrives as Boston goes up 3-2 April 27th, 2017
- Terry Rozier playing more for Celtics for ball-handling purposes April 26th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (illness) probable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 26th, 2017