Celtics' Brad Stevens may change starting lineup for Friday
Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens suggested that he might change up his starting lineup for Game 3 against the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
The 1-seed Celtics have fallen into a 0-2 hole, and they'll need to right the ship quickly. They have been dominated on the glass, and Amir Johnson has offered very little, so a change to the starting lineup would likely including sending Johnson to the bench.
numberFire's models give the Celtics only a 22.7 percent chance of coming back and winning this series.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Knicks' Kyle O'Quinn undecided on 2018 player option April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid upgraded to probable for 76ers on Thursday in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Markelle Fultz will serve as Sixers' backup point guard for Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) listed as doubtful for Sixers in Game 3 April 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face) still not taking contact in practice April 17th, 2018
- Dario Saric stuffs stat sheet as Sixers fall to Heat in Game 2 April 17th, 2018