Celtics' Brad Stevens may change starting lineup for Friday
Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens suggested that he might change up his starting lineup for Game 3 against the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
The 1-seed Celtics have fallen into a 0-2 hole, and they'll need to right the ship quickly. They have been dominated on the glass, and Amir Johnson has offered very little, so a change to the starting lineup would likely including sending Johnson to the bench.
numberFire's models give the Celtics only a 22.7 percent chance of coming back and winning this series.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (hip) will not require surgery July 26th, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League July 14th, 2017
- Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Marcus Morris headed to Celtics in two-player exchange July 7th, 2017