Celtics' Brad Stevens may change starting lineup for Friday
Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens suggested that he might change up his starting lineup for Game 3 against the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
The 1-seed Celtics have fallen into a 0-2 hole, and they'll need to right the ship quickly. They have been dominated on the glass, and Amir Johnson has offered very little, so a change to the starting lineup would likely including sending Johnson to the bench.
numberFire's models give the Celtics only a 22.7 percent chance of coming back and winning this series.
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018
- J.J. Redick expresses interest in returning to Sixers May 10th, 2018
- T.J. McConnell starting again for 76ers in Game 5 May 9th, 2018
- Ben Simmons goes for 19 points, 13 boards in 76ers' Game 4 win May 8th, 2018
- Dario Saric comes to life for 76ers in Game 4 win over Celtics May 8th, 2018