Celtics' Brad Stevens may change starting lineup for Friday
Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens suggested that he might change up his starting lineup for Game 3 against the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
The 1-seed Celtics have fallen into a 0-2 hole, and they'll need to right the ship quickly. They have been dominated on the glass, and Amir Johnson has offered very little, so a change to the starting lineup would likely including sending Johnson to the bench.
numberFire's models give the Celtics only a 22.7 percent chance of coming back and winning this series.
- DeMarre Carroll chips in 16 points to help Nets topple Pistons on Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Robert Covington makes 3 treys, records 4 steals in 76ers' victory January 21st, 2018
- 76ers' Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to start in place of Jerryd Bayless (wrist) on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- 76ers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) ruled out for Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Richaun Holmes (illness) set to return for 76ers on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- 76ers' T.J. McConnell scores 15 points in win over Celtics on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- 76ers' Robert Covington doesn't make the most of 40 minutes of playing time Thursday January 19th, 2018