Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start Game 3 if he's medically cleared
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith will be in the starting lineup on Thursday if he receives medical clearance to play in Game 3 against the Indiana Pacers.
Smith made an early exit with hamstring tightness on Monday, but he has made it clear that he expects to be able to play tonight. With head coach Tyronn Lue also not appearing concerned by the injury, and willing to put him in the starting lineup, Smith likely won't be dealing with a minutes restriction.
Assuming Smith does suit up today, numberFire's models project him for 9.8 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists in 31.7 minutes of action.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Coach Lue: Kevin Love (thumb) will be 'good' for Cavs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LeBron James leads Cavaliers to Game 2 win with 46 points April 18th, 2018
- Jeff Green not in Cavaliers' starting lineup on Wednesday, is replaced by Kyle Korver April 18th, 2018
- J.R. Smith enters Cavaliers' starting lineup in Game 2 on Tuesday, Rodney Hood to bench April 18th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Rodney Hood coming off bench, J.R. Smith starting April 18th, 2018
- Kyle Korver starting for Cavaliers in Game 2, Jeff Green heads to the bench April 18th, 2018