C.J. McCollum (ankle) struggles as Portland loses to Golden State in Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (ankle) went only 4-of-17 from the field on Wednesday, finishing with 11 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal in 30 minutes of action as the Blazers got blown out 110-81 by the Golden State Warriors in Game 2.
McCollum was incredible in Game 1, so this performance was especially jarring as he turned in a dud in Game 2. Portland is now down 0-2 in the series, but McCollum will get two days to rest his ankle before Portland hosts Golden State for Game 3 on Saturday.
McCollum's -49.0 nERD was the worst mark among Blazers players in Wednesday's loss, per numberFire Live.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Jusuf Nurkic says leg will be 100 percent well before start of next season April 25th, 2017
- Portland gets swept despite another 30-point game from Damian Lillard April 25th, 2017
- Blazers rule out Jusuf Nurkic (leg) for Game 4 on Monday April 23rd, 2017
- Blazers' C.J. McCollum and Damian Lillard combine for 63 in loss April 23rd, 2017
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic started Saturday, played 16 minutes April 23rd, 2017
- Blazers upgrade Jusuf Nurkic (right leg) to doubtful for Game 3 April 21st, 2017