C.J. McCollum (ankle) struggles as Portland loses to Golden State in Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (ankle) went only 4-of-17 from the field on Wednesday, finishing with 11 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal in 30 minutes of action as the Blazers got blown out 110-81 by the Golden State Warriors in Game 2.
McCollum was incredible in Game 1, so this performance was especially jarring as he turned in a dud in Game 2. Portland is now down 0-2 in the series, but McCollum will get two days to rest his ankle before Portland hosts Golden State for Game 3 on Saturday.
McCollum's -49.0 nERD was the worst mark among Blazers players in Wednesday's loss, per numberFire Live.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony still prefers Rockets as landing spot July 26th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Trail Blazers' Allen Crabbe (foot) will go under knife May 8th, 2017