C.J. McCollum (ankle) struggles as Portland loses to Golden State in Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (ankle) went only 4-of-17 from the field on Wednesday, finishing with 11 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal in 30 minutes of action as the Blazers got blown out 110-81 by the Golden State Warriors in Game 2.
McCollum was incredible in Game 1, so this performance was especially jarring as he turned in a dud in Game 2. Portland is now down 0-2 in the series, but McCollum will get two days to rest his ankle before Portland hosts Golden State for Game 3 on Saturday.
McCollum's -49.0 nERD was the worst mark among Blazers players in Wednesday's loss, per numberFire Live.
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks make Dennis Smith Jr. the ninth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Knicks draft Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Chicago selects Lauri Markkanen with the seventh pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Magic make Jonathan Isaac the sixth overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Sacramento drafts De'Aaron Fox with the fifth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Trail Blazers' Allen Crabbe (foot) will go under knife May 8th, 2017
- Jusuf Nurkic says leg will be 100 percent well before start of next season April 25th, 2017
- Portland gets swept despite another 30-point game from Damian Lillard April 25th, 2017
- Blazers rule out Jusuf Nurkic (leg) for Game 4 on Monday April 23rd, 2017
- Blazers' C.J. McCollum and Damian Lillard combine for 63 in loss April 23rd, 2017