C.J. McCollum (ankle) struggles as Portland loses to Golden State in Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (ankle) went only 4-of-17 from the field on Wednesday, finishing with 11 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal in 30 minutes of action as the Blazers got blown out 110-81 by the Golden State Warriors in Game 2.
McCollum was incredible in Game 1, so this performance was especially jarring as he turned in a dud in Game 2. Portland is now down 0-2 in the series, but McCollum will get two days to rest his ankle before Portland hosts Golden State for Game 3 on Saturday.
McCollum's -49.0 nERD was the worst mark among Blazers players in Wednesday's loss, per numberFire Live.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Blazers' Al-Farouq Aminu coming off big game ahead of Saturday's matchup October 21st, 2017
- Wade Baldwin IV agrees to two-way contract with Trail Blazers October 19th, 2017
- Jusuf Nurkic posts a double-double in Blazers' blowout win October 19th, 2017
- Portland's Damian Lillard dominates in blowout win October 19th, 2017
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) could start in Blazers' opener October 17th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard prepared to open season without C.J. McCollum October 16th, 2017