C.J. McCollum (ankle) struggles as Portland loses to Golden State in Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (ankle) went only 4-of-17 from the field on Wednesday, finishing with 11 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal in 30 minutes of action as the Blazers got blown out 110-81 by the Golden State Warriors in Game 2.
McCollum was incredible in Game 1, so this performance was especially jarring as he turned in a dud in Game 2. Portland is now down 0-2 in the series, but McCollum will get two days to rest his ankle before Portland hosts Golden State for Game 3 on Saturday.
McCollum's -49.0 nERD was the worst mark among Blazers players in Wednesday's loss, per numberFire Live.
- DeMarre Carroll chips in 16 points to help Nets topple Pistons on Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (upper respiratory) probable to play Saturday for Portland January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard scores 26 points and dishes out 8 assists on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Al-Farouq Aminu scores 12 points with 9 rebounds in Trail Blazers' victory January 19th, 2018
- Jusuf Nurkic pops off for 19 points, 17 rebounds in Trail Blazers' win January 19th, 2018
- Blazers want to find more minutes for Shabazz Napier January 18th, 2018