C.J. McCollum (ankle) struggles as Portland loses to Golden State in Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (ankle) went only 4-of-17 from the field on Wednesday, finishing with 11 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal in 30 minutes of action as the Blazers got blown out 110-81 by the Golden State Warriors in Game 2.
McCollum was incredible in Game 1, so this performance was especially jarring as he turned in a dud in Game 2. Portland is now down 0-2 in the series, but McCollum will get two days to rest his ankle before Portland hosts Golden State for Game 3 on Saturday.
McCollum's -49.0 nERD was the worst mark among Blazers players in Wednesday's loss, per numberFire Live.
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid upgraded to probable for 76ers on Thursday in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Knicks' Kyle O'Quinn undecided on 2018 player option April 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony scores 17 points with 9 rebounds as Thunder lose Game 2 April 19th, 2018
- Darren Collison scores 16 points with 5 boards, 6 dimes in Pacers' Game 2 loss April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Maurice Harkless could start Game 3 against Pelicans April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable for Blazers in Game 3 April 18th, 2018