James Harden does most of his work from the free-throw line as Houston takes Game 2
Houston Rockets guard James Harden was 7-of-17 from the field and 18-of-20 from the free-throw line on Wednesday, finishing with 35 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal as the Rockets took Game 2 115-111 over the the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Harden has come up big in this series so far, averaging 36.0 points, 8.5 assists, 5.5 rebounds and 2.0 steals per game. Houston will travel to Oklahoma City for Game 3 on Saturday.
Harden's 13.0 nERD ranked second among Rockets players in Wednesday's victory, per numberFire Live.
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks make Dennis Smith Jr. the ninth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Knicks draft Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Chicago selects Lauri Markkanen with the seventh pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Magic make Jonathan Isaac the sixth overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Rockets placing three players on trade block June 21st, 2017
- Rockets eliminated as James Harden struggles against the Spurs May 12th, 2017
- James Harden's triple-double not enough as Rockets drop Game 5 May 10th, 2017
- Rockets will start Eric Gordon for Game 5 May 9th, 2017
- Ryan Anderson anticipates coming off Rockets' bench May 8th, 2017