James Harden does most of his work from the free-throw line as Houston takes Game 2
Houston Rockets guard James Harden was 7-of-17 from the field and 18-of-20 from the free-throw line on Wednesday, finishing with 35 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal as the Rockets took Game 2 115-111 over the the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Harden has come up big in this series so far, averaging 36.0 points, 8.5 assists, 5.5 rebounds and 2.0 steals per game. Houston will travel to Oklahoma City for Game 3 on Saturday.
Harden's 13.0 nERD ranked second among Rockets players in Wednesday's victory, per numberFire Live.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony still prefers Rockets as landing spot July 26th, 2017
- Luc Mbah a Moute agrees to a one-year deal with Houston July 16th, 2017
- Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios July 12th, 2017
- Knicks hesitant to take on Rockets' Ryan Anderson for Carmelo Anthony July 3rd, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony would approve deal to Cleveland, Houston July 3rd, 2017