James Harden does most of his work from the free-throw line as Houston takes Game 2
Houston Rockets guard James Harden was 7-of-17 from the field and 18-of-20 from the free-throw line on Wednesday, finishing with 35 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal as the Rockets took Game 2 115-111 over the the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Harden has come up big in this series so far, averaging 36.0 points, 8.5 assists, 5.5 rebounds and 2.0 steals per game. Houston will travel to Oklahoma City for Game 3 on Saturday.
Harden's 13.0 nERD ranked second among Rockets players in Wednesday's victory, per numberFire Live.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- James Harden's big game helps Houston eliminate the Thunder April 26th, 2017
- James Harden (ankle) says he'll play in Game 5 for Houston April 24th, 2017
- James Harden off his game on Sunday, Rockets still win April 23rd, 2017
- Rockets' Nene Hilario has a perfect night in Game 4 April 23rd, 2017
- Rockets' Patrick Beverley fined for altercation with fan April 23rd, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden scores 44 points in Game 3 loss April 22nd, 2017