James Harden does most of his work from the free-throw line as Houston takes Game 2
Houston Rockets guard James Harden was 7-of-17 from the field and 18-of-20 from the free-throw line on Wednesday, finishing with 35 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal as the Rockets took Game 2 115-111 over the the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Harden has come up big in this series so far, averaging 36.0 points, 8.5 assists, 5.5 rebounds and 2.0 steals per game. Houston will travel to Oklahoma City for Game 3 on Saturday.
Harden's 13.0 nERD ranked second among Rockets players in Wednesday's victory, per numberFire Live.
- DeMarre Carroll chips in 16 points to help Nets topple Pistons on Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Chris Paul leads Rockets with 33 points in win over Warriors January 21st, 2018
- Rockets will increase James Harden's minutes limit to 30 on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul racks up 19 points, 9 assists, and 3 steals in Thursday's win over the Timberwolves January 19th, 2018
- Rockets' James Harden struggles from field in return from injury January 19th, 2018
- Luc Mbah a Moute makes 4 threes, scores 14 points for Rockets in start January 19th, 2018
- Clint Capela turns in 20 points with 5 rebounds for Rockets January 19th, 2018