James Harden does most of his work from the free-throw line as Houston takes Game 2
Houston Rockets guard James Harden was 7-of-17 from the field and 18-of-20 from the free-throw line on Wednesday, finishing with 35 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal as the Rockets took Game 2 115-111 over the the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Harden has come up big in this series so far, averaging 36.0 points, 8.5 assists, 5.5 rebounds and 2.0 steals per game. Houston will travel to Oklahoma City for Game 3 on Saturday.
Harden's 13.0 nERD ranked second among Rockets players in Wednesday's victory, per numberFire Live.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Rockets looking for temporary replacement for Chris Paul October 20th, 2017
- Rockets' Chris Paul (knee) could be sidelined up to a month October 20th, 2017
- Rockets' Eric Gordon projected to continue hot start in Chris Paul's absence October 20th, 2017
- Rockets' Chris Paul (knee) ruled out for Saturday's contest October 20th, 2017
- James Harden has a strong showing in Rockets' second win October 19th, 2017
- Clint Capela breaks out for big double-double in Rockets' win October 19th, 2017