James Harden does most of his work from the free-throw line as Houston takes Game 2
Houston Rockets guard James Harden was 7-of-17 from the field and 18-of-20 from the free-throw line on Wednesday, finishing with 35 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal as the Rockets took Game 2 115-111 over the the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Harden has come up big in this series so far, averaging 36.0 points, 8.5 assists, 5.5 rebounds and 2.0 steals per game. Houston will travel to Oklahoma City for Game 3 on Saturday.
Harden's 13.0 nERD ranked second among Rockets players in Wednesday's victory, per numberFire Live.
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Morey: Chris Paul will be back with Rockets next season May 31st, 2018
- James Harden scores 32 points in Rockets' Game 7 loss May 29th, 2018
- Eric Gordon will start for Rockets in Game 7 May 28th, 2018
- Chris Paul will not play for Rockets in Game 7 May 28th, 2018
- Luc Mbah a Moute will be in the Rockets' rotation for Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018