Russell Westbrook's historic night not enough as the Thunder lose Game 2 to Houston
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook exploded for 51 points, 13 assists, 10 rebounds, 4 steals and 1 block in 41 minutes of action on Wednesday as the Thunder lost 115-111 to the Houston Rockets.
This was the first ever 50-point playoff triple-double, and the second time in the last month that Westbrook has reached that mark. Despite the absurd production, the Thunder are now down 0-2 in the series and they will look to bounce back at home in Game 3 on Friday.
Even in the losing effort, Westbrook finished the night with a game-high 28.5 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Steven Adams getting value from defense as Thunder head to Utah on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Thunders' Andre Roberson gets a tough matchup on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony could see production fall along with price October 21st, 2017
- Thunder's Paul George projected as top-3 small forward on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Donovan: Steven Adams getting 'getting better and better with his awareness' on defense for the Thunder October 17th, 2017