Russell Westbrook's historic night not enough as the Thunder lose Game 2 to Houston
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook exploded for 51 points, 13 assists, 10 rebounds, 4 steals and 1 block in 41 minutes of action on Wednesday as the Thunder lost 115-111 to the Houston Rockets.
This was the first ever 50-point playoff triple-double, and the second time in the last month that Westbrook has reached that mark. Despite the absurd production, the Thunder are now down 0-2 in the series and they will look to bounce back at home in Game 3 on Friday.
Even in the losing effort, Westbrook finished the night with a game-high 28.5 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- DeMarre Carroll chips in 16 points to help Nets topple Pistons on Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony scores 29 points with 10 rebounds as Thunder throttle Cavaliers January 21st, 2018
- Thunder's Andre Roberson 'good to go' for usual minutes Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony pours in game-high 27 points to lead Thunder past Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Steven Adams gets hot from the field, double-doubles as Thunder blow out Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Paul George's shooting woes continue on Wednesday for Thunder January 18th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook scores 19 points in Wednesday's blowout win over Lakers January 18th, 2018