Russell Westbrook's historic night not enough as the Thunder lose Game 2 to Houston
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook exploded for 51 points, 13 assists, 10 rebounds, 4 steals and 1 block in 41 minutes of action on Wednesday as the Thunder lost 115-111 to the Houston Rockets.
This was the first ever 50-point playoff triple-double, and the second time in the last month that Westbrook has reached that mark. Despite the absurd production, the Thunder are now down 0-2 in the series and they will look to bounce back at home in Game 3 on Friday.
Even in the losing effort, Westbrook finished the night with a game-high 28.5 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Thunder's Enes Kanter working on developing a 3-point shot April 26th, 2017
- Oklahoma City eliminated despite another huge effort from Russell Westbrook April 26th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook's triple-double not enough as Thunder lose April 23rd, 2017
- Russell Westbrook triple-doubles in Thunder win April 22nd, 2017
- Oklahoma City barely plays Enes Kanter in Game 3 April 20th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook's historic night not enough as the Thunder lose Game 2 to Houston April 20th, 2017