Russell Westbrook's historic night not enough as the Thunder lose Game 2 to Houston
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook exploded for 51 points, 13 assists, 10 rebounds, 4 steals and 1 block in 41 minutes of action on Wednesday as the Thunder lost 115-111 to the Houston Rockets.
This was the first ever 50-point playoff triple-double, and the second time in the last month that Westbrook has reached that mark. Despite the absurd production, the Thunder are now down 0-2 in the series and they will look to bounce back at home in Game 3 on Friday.
Even in the losing effort, Westbrook finished the night with a game-high 28.5 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Patrick Patterson (knee) undergoes successful surgery August 10th, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony still prefers Rockets as landing spot July 26th, 2017
- Raymond Felton joins Thunder on one-year deal July 7th, 2017
- Andre Roberson agrees to three-year, $30 million deal with Thunder July 6th, 2017
- Heat turning attention to Rudy Gay July 5th, 2017