Bradley Beal's big game helps Washington climb to 2-0
Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal had 31 points on 12-of-27 shooting, adding 3 assists, 2 rebounds, 3 steals and 4 3-pointers as the Wizards beat the Atlanta Hawks 109-101.
The win puts Washington up 2-0 as they head to Atlanta for Game 3 on Saturday. Beal is averaging 26.5 points, 3.0 assists, 2.5 rebounds and 3.0 steals per game to start the playoffs.
Despite the big production, Beal finished Wednesday's victory with only a -7.5 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard leads Spurs past Grizzlies in Game 6 April 28th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Jason Smith (left calf) will play in Game 6 for the Wizards April 28th, 2017
- Wizards' Jason Smith (calf) is game-time call for Friday's Game 6 April 27th, 2017
- Markieff Morris gets into foul trouble as Washington tops Atlanta April 27th, 2017
- Otto Porter has a well-rounded performance as Wizards take Game 5 April 27th, 2017
- Bradley Beal posts 27 points to put Wizards in reach of series win April 26th, 2017