Jeff Teague (wrist) will play for the Pacers on Thursday
Indiana Pacers point guard Jeff Teague (wrist) will play on Thursday for Game 3 against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Teague has been dealing with an injury to his right wrist, but with the Pacers' season effectively on the line at this point, with a 0-2 deficit against Cleveland, he will play through it.
numberFire's models project Teague for 16.4 points, 7.9 assists and 4.2 rebounds in 32.9 minutes of action on Thursday.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Jimmy Butler scores just 12 points in T-Wolves' debut October 19th, 2017
- Karl-Anthony Towns stuffs the stat sheet in Minnesota's season opener October 19th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Andrew Wiggins scores well to open the year October 19th, 2017
- Jeff Teague 'going to push the ball' for Minnesota October 17th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler embracing leadership role for Wolves October 16th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns showing there's more from three October 13th, 2017