Jeff Teague (wrist) will play for the Pacers on Thursday
Indiana Pacers point guard Jeff Teague (wrist) will play on Thursday for Game 3 against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Teague has been dealing with an injury to his right wrist, but with the Pacers' season effectively on the line at this point, with a 0-2 deficit against Cleveland, he will play through it.
numberFire's models project Teague for 16.4 points, 7.9 assists and 4.2 rebounds in 32.9 minutes of action on Thursday.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Raptors to swap Cory Joseph for C.J. Miles July 9th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic agrees to two-year, $21 million deal with Pacers July 7th, 2017
- Darren Collison agrees to two-year deal with Pacers July 3rd, 2017
- Pacers trade Paul George to Thunder June 30th, 2017
- Pacers, Lakers talking Paul George trade June 20th, 2017
- Paul George intends to leave Indiana for L.A. in 2018 June 18th, 2017