Jeff Teague (wrist) will play for the Pacers on Thursday
Indiana Pacers point guard Jeff Teague (wrist) will play on Thursday for Game 3 against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Teague has been dealing with an injury to his right wrist, but with the Pacers' season effectively on the line at this point, with a 0-2 deficit against Cleveland, he will play through it.
numberFire's models project Teague for 16.4 points, 7.9 assists and 4.2 rebounds in 32.9 minutes of action on Thursday.
- DeMarre Carroll chips in 16 points to help Nets topple Pistons on Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Jamal Crawford (toe) ruled out for Timberwolves versus Raptors January 20th, 2018
- Nemanja Bjelica replaces Jimmy Butler (knee) in Timberwolves' starting lineup January 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (knee) will not play for Timberwolves on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Wolves' Andrew Wiggins can't find his stroke on Thursday night January 19th, 2018
- Taj Gibson slows down for Timberwolves in loss January 19th, 2018
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns racks up 22 points, 16 rebounds, and 5 blocks on Thursday January 19th, 2018