Jeff Teague (wrist) will play for the Pacers on Thursday
Indiana Pacers point guard Jeff Teague (wrist) will play on Thursday for Game 3 against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Teague has been dealing with an injury to his right wrist, but with the Pacers' season effectively on the line at this point, with a 0-2 deficit against Cleveland, he will play through it.
numberFire's models project Teague for 16.4 points, 7.9 assists and 4.2 rebounds in 32.9 minutes of action on Thursday.
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks make Dennis Smith Jr. the ninth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Knicks draft Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Chicago selects Lauri Markkanen with the seventh pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Magic make Jonathan Isaac the sixth overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Pacers, Lakers talking Paul George trade June 20th, 2017
- Paul George intends to leave Indiana for L.A. in 2018 June 18th, 2017
- Pacers considering starting Lance Stephenson at shooting guard in 2017-18 April 27th, 2017
- Paul George struggles with his shot as Pacers get swept April 23rd, 2017
- C.J. Miles will start Game 4 in Indiana April 23rd, 2017
- Pacers fall to Cleveland despite a huge game from Paul George April 21st, 2017