Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) is questionable to suit up for Game 3 against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday night.
Smith was pretty adamant after Monday's game that his hamstring was fine, and he did participate in practice on Wednesday. That said, with a 2-0 series lead, there's always a chance the Cavs decide not to take any chances with the injury.
If Smith does suit up for Game 3, numberFire's models project him for 8.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 0.9 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 28.8 minutes of action.
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks make Dennis Smith Jr. the ninth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Knicks draft Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Chicago selects Lauri Markkanen with the seventh pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Magic make Jonathan Isaac the sixth overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Jimmy Butler at center of trade talks once again June 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers lose Game 5 despite LeBron James' 41 points June 13th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving nets 40 points during Cavaliers' victory June 10th, 2017
- LeBron James notches a triple-double in Game 4 win June 10th, 2017
- Lebron James' monster performance not enough as Cleveland falls into a 3-0 hole June 8th, 2017
- J.R. Smith will remain in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3 June 6th, 2017