Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) is questionable to suit up for Game 3 against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday night.
Smith was pretty adamant after Monday's game that his hamstring was fine, and he did participate in practice on Wednesday. That said, with a 2-0 series lead, there's always a chance the Cavs decide not to take any chances with the injury.
If Smith does suit up for Game 3, numberFire's models project him for 8.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 0.9 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 28.8 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Rodney Hood expected to see more minutes in Game 3 for Cleveland June 6th, 2018
- LeBron James nearly misses a triple double in Cavaliers' Game 2 loss June 4th, 2018
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson fined $25,000, not suspended for Game 2 June 2nd, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love not expected to be suspended for Game 2 June 1st, 2018