Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) is questionable to suit up for Game 3 against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday night.
Smith was pretty adamant after Monday's game that his hamstring was fine, and he did participate in practice on Wednesday. That said, with a 2-0 series lead, there's always a chance the Cavs decide not to take any chances with the injury.
If Smith does suit up for Game 3, numberFire's models project him for 8.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 0.9 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 28.8 minutes of action.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Coach Lue: Kevin Love (thumb) will be 'good' for Cavs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LeBron James leads Cavaliers to Game 2 win with 46 points April 18th, 2018
- Jeff Green not in Cavaliers' starting lineup on Wednesday, is replaced by Kyle Korver April 18th, 2018
- J.R. Smith enters Cavaliers' starting lineup in Game 2 on Tuesday, Rodney Hood to bench April 18th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Rodney Hood coming off bench, J.R. Smith starting April 18th, 2018
- Kyle Korver starting for Cavaliers in Game 2, Jeff Green heads to the bench April 18th, 2018