Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) is questionable to suit up for Game 3 against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday night.
Smith was pretty adamant after Monday's game that his hamstring was fine, and he did participate in practice on Wednesday. That said, with a 2-0 series lead, there's always a chance the Cavs decide not to take any chances with the injury.
If Smith does suit up for Game 3, numberFire's models project him for 8.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 0.9 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 28.8 minutes of action.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony still prefers Rockets as landing spot July 26th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017