Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith (hamstring) is questionable to suit up for Game 3 against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday night.
Smith was pretty adamant after Monday's game that his hamstring was fine, and he did participate in practice on Wednesday. That said, with a 2-0 series lead, there's always a chance the Cavs decide not to take any chances with the injury.
If Smith does suit up for Game 3, numberFire's models project him for 8.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 0.9 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 28.8 minutes of action.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Dejounte Murray grabs 10 rebounds in productive outing for Spurs October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland's Jose Calderon is starting in place of Derrick Rose on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Cavaliers' Derrick Rose (ankle) out Saturday against the Magic October 21st, 2017
- Cleveland's Derrick Rose (ankle) doubtful to play on Saturday October 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith scores 10 in first run as sixth man October 18th, 2017
- Jae Crowder scores 11 points in debut with Cavaliers October 18th, 2017