Kevin Durant (calf) will likely be a game-time decision for Golden State on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is expected to be a game-time decision for Game 2 against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Durant missed Tuesday's practice, and there's a chance that Golden State plays it safe to try avoiding injury and gives him the night off in what will likely be the easiest series they will face in these playoffs. Look for Andre Iguodala and Matt Barnes to play increased minutes if Durant can't go.
If Durant does play, numberFire's models project him for 27.6 points, 8.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 36.2 minutes of action on Wednesday.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid upgraded to probable for 76ers on Thursday in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala produces a full stat line in Warriors' win over Spurs April 17th, 2018
- Klay Thompson scores 31 points with 5 threes as Warriors take Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant scores 32 points on 10-of-19 shots as Warriors go up 2-0 April 17th, 2018
- JaVale McGee chips in 10 points as Warriors win Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Warriors' Quinn Cook coming off bench for Game 1 April 14th, 2018