Kevin Durant (calf) will likely be a game-time decision for Golden State on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is expected to be a game-time decision for Game 2 against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Durant missed Tuesday's practice, and there's a chance that Golden State plays it safe to try avoiding injury and gives him the night off in what will likely be the easiest series they will face in these playoffs. Look for Andre Iguodala and Matt Barnes to play increased minutes if Durant can't go.
If Durant does play, numberFire's models project him for 27.6 points, 8.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 36.2 minutes of action on Wednesday.
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday June 8th, 2018
- Kevin Durant will re-sign with Warriors this summer June 7th, 2018
- Kevin Durant leads Warriors to victory with 43 points in Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) expected to play in Game 3 for Golden State June 6th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) a game-time decision for Game 3 June 6th, 2018