Kevin Durant (calf) will likely be a game-time decision for Golden State on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is expected to be a game-time decision for Game 2 against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Durant missed Tuesday's practice, and there's a chance that Golden State plays it safe to try avoiding injury and gives him the night off in what will likely be the easiest series they will face in these playoffs. Look for Andre Iguodala and Matt Barnes to play increased minutes if Durant can't go.
If Durant does play, numberFire's models project him for 27.6 points, 8.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 36.2 minutes of action on Wednesday.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State to a blowout over Portland, completes the Round 1 sweep April 25th, 2017
- Warriors will have Kevin Durant (calf) back in Game 4 April 24th, 2017
- Shaun Livingston and Matt Barnes questionable to play in Game 4 for Warriors April 24th, 2017
- Kevin Durant (calf) goes through Warriors' shootaround April 24th, 2017
- Warriors list Kevin Durant (calf) as questionable for Game 4 April 23rd, 2017