Kevin Durant (calf) will likely be a game-time decision for Golden State on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is expected to be a game-time decision for Game 2 against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Durant missed Tuesday's practice, and there's a chance that Golden State plays it safe to try avoiding injury and gives him the night off in what will likely be the easiest series they will face in these playoffs. Look for Andre Iguodala and Matt Barnes to play increased minutes if Durant can't go.
If Durant does play, numberFire's models project him for 27.6 points, 8.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 36.2 minutes of action on Wednesday.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Kevin Durant ejected in Warriors' loss on Saturday night October 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Klay Thompson projected for subpar production in tough matchup October 21st, 2017
- Andre Iguodala (back) will play Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Draymond Green (knee) will start Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (back) upgraded to probable on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017