Kevin Durant (calf) will likely be a game-time decision for Golden State on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is expected to be a game-time decision for Game 2 against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Durant missed Tuesday's practice, and there's a chance that Golden State plays it safe to try avoiding injury and gives him the night off in what will likely be the easiest series they will face in these playoffs. Look for Andre Iguodala and Matt Barnes to play increased minutes if Durant can't go.
If Durant does play, numberFire's models project him for 27.6 points, 8.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 36.2 minutes of action on Wednesday.
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks make Dennis Smith Jr. the ninth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Knicks draft Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Chicago selects Lauri Markkanen with the seventh pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Magic make Jonathan Isaac the sixth overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Kevin Durant to decline player option, willing to take pay cut June 19th, 2017
- Andre Iguodala might leave Warriors in free agency June 19th, 2017
- Steve Kerr will coach 2017-18 season June 13th, 2017
- Warriors' Kevin Durant scores 39 points, named NBA Finals MVP June 13th, 2017
- Stephen Curry double-doubles in Game 5 as Warriors win NBA championship June 13th, 2017
- Steph Curry off the mark in Game 4, shoots 4 of 13 in Warriors' loss June 10th, 2017