Kevin Durant (calf) will likely be a game-time decision for Golden State on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is expected to be a game-time decision for Game 2 against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Durant missed Tuesday's practice, and there's a chance that Golden State plays it safe to try avoiding injury and gives him the night off in what will likely be the easiest series they will face in these playoffs. Look for Andre Iguodala and Matt Barnes to play increased minutes if Durant can't go.
If Durant does play, numberFire's models project him for 27.6 points, 8.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 36.2 minutes of action on Wednesday.
- DeMarre Carroll chips in 16 points to help Nets topple Pistons on Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Draymond Green returns for Warriors versus Rockets January 20th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) ruled out Saturday for Warriors January 20th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) remains questionable for Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) listed as questionable on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Kevin Durant voted in as starter for the 2018 NBA All-Star Game January 18th, 2018