Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow "ain't goin' anywhere," general manager Pat Riley said during a presser on Wednesday.
There had been talks that Winslow could be a potential trade piece this off-season, but Riley views him as an important part of the team's future and will keep the 10th overall pick from the 2015 draft in Miami.
Injuries limited Winslow to only 18 games this season, and he averaged 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 1.5 steals per contest. His -3.0 nERD ranked only 418th in the NBA.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Justise Winslow expects to be ready for Heat training camp August 1st, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Mavericks trade A.J. Hammons in deal with Heat July 7th, 2017
- Heat deal Josh McRoberts to Mavericks July 7th, 2017
- Heat trying to dump Josh McRoberts' salary in trade July 7th, 2017