Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow "ain't goin' anywhere," general manager Pat Riley said during a presser on Wednesday.
There had been talks that Winslow could be a potential trade piece this off-season, but Riley views him as an important part of the team's future and will keep the 10th overall pick from the 2015 draft in Miami.
Injuries limited Winslow to only 18 games this season, and he averaged 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 1.5 steals per contest. His -3.0 nERD ranked only 418th in the NBA.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow April 19th, 2017
- Heat's Dion Waiters out against Wizards April 12th, 2017
- Heat suggest Dion Waiters, Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts won't play Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Dion Waiters (ankle) completes 'strenuous' workout, questionable Wednesday for Heat April 11th, 2017
- Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts not on Miami's injury report for Wednesday April 11th, 2017
- Miami won't play Luke Babbitt or Josh McRoberts versus Cleveland April 10th, 2017