Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow "ain't goin' anywhere," general manager Pat Riley said during a presser on Wednesday.
There had been talks that Winslow could be a potential trade piece this off-season, but Riley views him as an important part of the team's future and will keep the 10th overall pick from the 2015 draft in Miami.
Injuries limited Winslow to only 18 games this season, and he averaged 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 1.5 steals per contest. His -3.0 nERD ranked only 418th in the NBA.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Miami Heat tap James Johnson as a captain for 2017-18 October 22nd, 2017
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk is coming off the bench on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Jordan Mickey getting surprise start at center for Heat October 21st, 2017
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside (knee) ruled out for Saturday October 20th, 2017
- Heat's Hassan Whiteside posts 20-20 line in losing effort October 19th, 2017
- Heat's Kelly Olynyk starting at power forward Wednesday October 18th, 2017