Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow "ain't goin' anywhere," general manager Pat Riley said during a presser on Wednesday.
There had been talks that Winslow could be a potential trade piece this off-season, but Riley views him as an important part of the team's future and will keep the 10th overall pick from the 2015 draft in Miami.
Injuries limited Winslow to only 18 games this season, and he averaged 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 1.5 steals per contest. His -3.0 nERD ranked only 418th in the NBA.
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks make Dennis Smith Jr. the ninth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Knicks draft Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Chicago selects Lauri Markkanen with the seventh pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Magic make Jonathan Isaac the sixth overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Gordon Hayward interested in Heat as an option in free agency June 12th, 2017
- Miami's Justise Winslow (shoulder) still a month away from full strength June 4th, 2017
- Dion Waiters will decline player option with Miami June 2nd, 2017
- Willie Reed to decline his option with Miami June 1st, 2017
- Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow April 19th, 2017
- Heat's Dion Waiters out against Wizards April 12th, 2017