Clippers take Game 2 with a strong game from Chris Paul
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul had 21 points on 9-of-15 shooting, adding 10 assists, 2 rebounds, 3 steals and 1 block as the Clippers beat the Utah Jazz 99-91 on Tuesday.
That win ties the series up at 1-1. Paul has opened Round 1 averaging 23.0 points, 10.5 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 steals in 35.1 minutes per game.
Paul's 18.0 nERD was good for second among Clippers players in the win, per numberFire Live.
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Morey: Chris Paul will be back with Rockets next season May 31st, 2018
- James Harden scores 32 points in Rockets' Game 7 loss May 29th, 2018
- Eric Gordon will start for Rockets in Game 7 May 28th, 2018
- Chris Paul will not play for Rockets in Game 7 May 28th, 2018
- Luc Mbah a Moute will be in the Rockets' rotation for Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018