Clippers take Game 2 with a strong game from Chris Paul
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul had 21 points on 9-of-15 shooting, adding 10 assists, 2 rebounds, 3 steals and 1 block as the Clippers beat the Utah Jazz 99-91 on Tuesday.
That win ties the series up at 1-1. Paul has opened Round 1 averaging 23.0 points, 10.5 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 steals in 35.1 minutes per game.
Paul's 18.0 nERD was good for second among Clippers players in the win, per numberFire Live.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Rockets looking for temporary replacement for Chris Paul October 20th, 2017
- Rockets' Chris Paul (knee) could be sidelined up to a month October 20th, 2017
- Rockets' Eric Gordon projected to continue hot start in Chris Paul's absence October 20th, 2017
- Rockets' Chris Paul (knee) ruled out for Saturday's contest October 20th, 2017
- James Harden has a strong showing in Rockets' second win October 19th, 2017
- Clint Capela breaks out for big double-double in Rockets' win October 19th, 2017