Clippers take Game 2 with a strong game from Chris Paul
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul had 21 points on 9-of-15 shooting, adding 10 assists, 2 rebounds, 3 steals and 1 block as the Clippers beat the Utah Jazz 99-91 on Tuesday.
That win ties the series up at 1-1. Paul has opened Round 1 averaging 23.0 points, 10.5 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 steals in 35.1 minutes per game.
Paul's 18.0 nERD was good for second among Clippers players in the win, per numberFire Live.
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Jason Smith (left calf) will play in Game 6 for the Wizards April 28th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard leads Spurs past Grizzlies in Game 6 April 28th, 2017
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Clippers undecided between Marreese Speights and Paul Pierce to start Friday April 27th, 2017
- Clippers' Chris Paul plays well in Game 5 defeat April 26th, 2017
- J.J. Redick comes up big, but Clippers drop Game 5 April 26th, 2017
- Clippers expect Austin Rivers (hamstring) to play in Game 5 April 24th, 2017