Clippers take Game 2 with a strong game from Chris Paul
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul had 21 points on 9-of-15 shooting, adding 10 assists, 2 rebounds, 3 steals and 1 block as the Clippers beat the Utah Jazz 99-91 on Tuesday.
That win ties the series up at 1-1. Paul has opened Round 1 averaging 23.0 points, 10.5 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 steals in 35.1 minutes per game.
Paul's 18.0 nERD was good for second among Clippers players in the win, per numberFire Live.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Clippers' Danilo Gallinari is expected back in September August 4th, 2017
- Clippers' Danilo Gallinari fractured thumb in EuroBasket scuffle July 31st, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Willie Reed agrees to deal with the Clippers July 18th, 2017
- Luc Mbah a Moute agrees to a one-year deal with Houston July 16th, 2017
- Clippers, Timberwolves showing interest in Tony Allen July 13th, 2017