Clippers take Game 2 with a strong game from Chris Paul
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul had 21 points on 9-of-15 shooting, adding 10 assists, 2 rebounds, 3 steals and 1 block as the Clippers beat the Utah Jazz 99-91 on Tuesday.
That win ties the series up at 1-1. Paul has opened Round 1 averaging 23.0 points, 10.5 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 steals in 35.1 minutes per game.
Paul's 18.0 nERD was good for second among Clippers players in the win, per numberFire Live.
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks make Dennis Smith Jr. the ninth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Knicks draft Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Chicago selects Lauri Markkanen with the seventh pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Magic make Jonathan Isaac the sixth overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Celtics will pursue Blake Griffin in free agency June 14th, 2017
- Clippers expected to re-sign Blake Griffin (toe) May 27th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017