Raptors' Kyle Lowry bounces back in Game 2 victory
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry went 6-of-12 from the field on Tuesday, finishing with 22 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 1 block and 2 3-pointers in a 106-100 win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
This was a big bounce-back game for Lowry, who was terrible in Game 1, shooting 2-of-11 from the field and 0-of-6 from downtown. The Raptors have evened the series up at 1-1 and will head to Milwaukee for Game 3 on Friday.
Lowry finished Tuesday's victory with a team-high 15.3 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Raptors advance behind DeMar DeRozan's 32 points on Thursday April 28th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Norman Powell scores a team-high 25 points in Raptors' victory April 24th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) scores 16 in Raptors' Game 5 win April 24th, 2017
- Raptors confirm Kyle Lowry (back) will play in Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) good to go as series moves back to Toronto April 24th, 2017