Raptors' Kyle Lowry bounces back in Game 2 victory
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry went 6-of-12 from the field on Tuesday, finishing with 22 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 1 block and 2 3-pointers in a 106-100 win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
This was a big bounce-back game for Lowry, who was terrible in Game 1, shooting 2-of-11 from the field and 0-of-6 from downtown. The Raptors have evened the series up at 1-1 and will head to Milwaukee for Game 3 on Friday.
Lowry finished Tuesday's victory with a team-high 15.3 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) says he'll play in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan drops 37 points to lead Raptors to Game 2 win April 18th, 2018
- Serge Ibaka blocks 3 shots in Raptors' Game 2 victory April 18th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) winds up being cleared for Raptors in Game 2 on Tuesday April 17th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) doubtful for Raptors in Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) ruled out for Game 1 against the Wizards April 14th, 2018