Raptors' Kyle Lowry bounces back in Game 2 victory
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry went 6-of-12 from the field on Tuesday, finishing with 22 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 1 block and 2 3-pointers in a 106-100 win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
This was a big bounce-back game for Lowry, who was terrible in Game 1, shooting 2-of-11 from the field and 0-of-6 from downtown. The Raptors have evened the series up at 1-1 and will head to Milwaukee for Game 3 on Friday.
Lowry finished Tuesday's victory with a team-high 15.3 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- Kings' Iman Shumpert will pick up his player option for the 2018-19 season June 8th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Toronto Raptors fire head coach Dwane Casey after seven seasons May 11th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan ejected, Raptors eliminated May 8th, 2018
- Jonas Valanciunas coming off the Raptors' bench in Game 4 May 7th, 2018
- C.J. Miles starting over Fred VanVleet in Game 4 for Toronto May 7th, 2018