Raptors' Kyle Lowry bounces back in Game 2 victory
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry went 6-of-12 from the field on Tuesday, finishing with 22 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 1 block and 2 3-pointers in a 106-100 win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
This was a big bounce-back game for Lowry, who was terrible in Game 1, shooting 2-of-11 from the field and 0-of-6 from downtown. The Raptors have evened the series up at 1-1 and will head to Milwaukee for Game 3 on Friday.
Lowry finished Tuesday's victory with a team-high 15.3 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Raptors' Jonas Valanciunas sprains ankle, will not return on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Raptors' DeMar DeRozan playing Saturday despite illness October 21st, 2017
- Raptors' C.J. Miles will look to keep things going on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Raptors' Serge Ibaka projected to reach value against 76ers October 21st, 2017
- Raptors' DeMar DeRozan (illness) questionable against 76ers October 21st, 2017
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry limited to 12 points in Thursday night win October 20th, 2017