Raptors' Kyle Lowry bounces back in Game 2 victory
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry went 6-of-12 from the field on Tuesday, finishing with 22 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 1 block and 2 3-pointers in a 106-100 win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
This was a big bounce-back game for Lowry, who was terrible in Game 1, shooting 2-of-11 from the field and 0-of-6 from downtown. The Raptors have evened the series up at 1-1 and will head to Milwaukee for Game 3 on Friday.
Lowry finished Tuesday's victory with a team-high 15.3 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- DeMarre Carroll chips in 16 points to help Nets topple Pistons on Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Lowry drops season-high 40 points Saturday for Toronto January 21st, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (knee) a game-time decision for Friday January 19th, 2018
- Raptors' DeMar DeRozan starting in the All-Star Game for the second straight year January 18th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (knee) limited for Raptors on Thursday, remains day-to-day January 18th, 2018
- Jonas Valanciunas scores 17, grabs 16 rebounds as Raptors top Pistons January 18th, 2018
- C.J. Miles leads Raptors with 21 points off bench in win January 18th, 2018