Giannis Antetokounmpo's big game not enough as Milwaukee falls to Toronto
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Giannis Antetokounmpo flirted with a triple-double on Tuesday, racking up 24 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists and 2 steals as the Bucks fell 106-100 to the Toronto Raptors.
This evens the series up at 1-1 heading into Game 3 in Milwaukee on Friday. Giannis' impact has already been huge in Round 1, as he's averaging 26.0 points, 11.5 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 2.0 steals per game.
Despite the strong production, Antetokounmpo finished Tuesday's loss with only a -10.8 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 34 points as Bucks are eliminated from playoffs April 28th, 2017
- Khris Middleton will start in Game 6 for Bucks on Thursday April 27th, 2017
- Khris Middleton (illness) missed Wednesday's practice, still probable for Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Bucks drop Game 5 despite strong effort from Giannis Antetokounmpo April 25th, 2017
- Khris Middleton (illness) will play in Game 5 for Milwaukee April 24th, 2017
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (illness) misses shootaround on Monday April 24th, 2017