Giannis Antetokounmpo's big game not enough as Milwaukee falls to Toronto
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Giannis Antetokounmpo flirted with a triple-double on Tuesday, racking up 24 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists and 2 steals as the Bucks fell 106-100 to the Toronto Raptors.
This evens the series up at 1-1 heading into Game 3 in Milwaukee on Friday. Giannis' impact has already been huge in Round 1, as he's averaging 26.0 points, 11.5 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 2.0 steals per game.
Despite the strong production, Antetokounmpo finished Tuesday's loss with only a -10.8 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Thaddeus Young produces a strong line in Pacers' Sunday win January 22nd, 2018
- Khris Middleton unloads a triple-double in Bucks' loss on Saturday January 21st, 2018
- Sterling Brown is starting for Milwaukee on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Tony Snell will start for the Bucks on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) to miss next two games January 20th, 2018
- Free agent Andrew Bogut receiving interest from multiple teams January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018