Giannis Antetokounmpo's big game not enough as Milwaukee falls to Toronto
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Giannis Antetokounmpo flirted with a triple-double on Tuesday, racking up 24 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists and 2 steals as the Bucks fell 106-100 to the Toronto Raptors.
This evens the series up at 1-1 heading into Game 3 in Milwaukee on Friday. Giannis' impact has already been huge in Round 1, as he's averaging 26.0 points, 11.5 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 2.0 steals per game.
Despite the strong production, Antetokounmpo finished Tuesday's loss with only a -10.8 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo's 30 points not enough as Bucks lose Game 2 April 18th, 2018
- John Henson blocks 6 shots as Bucks fall to Boston in Game 1 April 16th, 2018
- Khris Middleton posts 31 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists in Bucks' loss April 16th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 35 points with 13 rebounds for Bucks in Game 1 April 16th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) will play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe records a triple-double in Bucks' Monday win April 10th, 2018