Carmelo Anthony and Kristaps Porzingis are both out Sunday in New York
New York Knicks forwards Carmelo Anthony (sore left knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday.
Without both starters, the Knicks will be very thing at forward on Sunday afternoon. Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Maurice Ndour and Willy Hernangomez all should see big minutes once again as New York battles Toronto.
Our models project Ndour to be the best Knicks value play on Sunday with 11.0 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.9 steals over 28.7 minutes on Sunday.
- Alex Len (back) active, starting for Hawks Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pau Gasol coming off bench for Spurs in opener October 17th, 2018
- Jakob Poeltl will start over Pau Gasol for San Antonio on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony not in Rockets' starting lineup on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- James Ennis starting for Rockets on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Michael Carter-Williams (knee) ready to roll for Rockets Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Houston's Nene (calf) doubtful to play in Wednesday's season opener October 16th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (ankle) doubtful to play Wednesday for Houston October 16th, 2018
- Michael Carter-Williams (knee) probable to play for Houston on Wednesday October 16th, 2018