Carmelo Anthony and Kristaps Porzingis are both out Sunday in New York
New York Knicks forwards Carmelo Anthony (sore left knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday.
Without both starters, the Knicks will be very thing at forward on Sunday afternoon. Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Maurice Ndour and Willy Hernangomez all should see big minutes once again as New York battles Toronto.
Our models project Ndour to be the best Knicks value play on Sunday with 11.0 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.9 steals over 28.7 minutes on Sunday.
- Mario Hezonja enters first unit for Magic on Thursday, Arron Afflalo moves to bench March 22nd, 2018
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (knee) remains out on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Willy Hernangomez will start for the Hornets on Thursday while Dwight Howard serves one-game suspension March 22nd, 2018
- Wes Iwundu draws start for short-handed Magic on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Hornets' Nicolas Batum (Achilles) ruled out for Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Bulls' Antonio Blakeney (wrist) to miss rest of season March 22nd, 2018
- Paul George's 5 three-pointers not enough Tuesday as Thunder fall in Boston March 21st, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook racks up 27 points, 8 boards and 7 assists in loss to Celtics March 21st, 2018
- Corey Brewer cools off Tuesday as Thunder fall to Celtics March 21st, 2018
- Paul George (pelvic strain) will play Friday as Thunder host Clippers March 16th, 2018
- Thunder's Paul George (groin) will be a game-time decision on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Steven Adams (hip) is available to play for the Thunder on Friday March 16th, 2018