Carmelo Anthony and Kristaps Porzingis are both out Sunday in New York
New York Knicks forwards Carmelo Anthony (sore left knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday.
Without both starters, the Knicks will be very thing at forward on Sunday afternoon. Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Maurice Ndour and Willy Hernangomez all should see big minutes once again as New York battles Toronto.
Our models project Ndour to be the best Knicks value play on Sunday with 11.0 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.9 steals over 28.7 minutes on Sunday.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Thunder's Steven Adams (calf) will play Friday against Spurs November 17th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Paul George struggles from the field on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony double-doubles in return for Thunder on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook plays only 32 minutes as Thunder blow out the Bulls November 16th, 2017
- Jerami Grant turns in double-double off the bench as Thunder beat Bulls November 16th, 2017
- Jerami Grant back on Thunder's bench on Wednesday night November 15th, 2017