Carmelo Anthony and Kristaps Porzingis are both out Sunday in New York
New York Knicks forwards Carmelo Anthony (sore left knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday.
Without both starters, the Knicks will be very thing at forward on Sunday afternoon. Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Maurice Ndour and Willy Hernangomez all should see big minutes once again as New York battles Toronto.
Our models project Ndour to be the best Knicks value play on Sunday with 11.0 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.9 steals over 28.7 minutes on Sunday.
- D'Angelo Russell (knee) probable for return to Nets on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Orlando's Arron Afflalo handed two-game suspension January 18th, 2018
- Suns' Marquese Chriss (hip) may require second MRI January 18th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn diagnosed with concussion, won't play Saturday January 18th, 2018
- T.J. Warren (back) expected to return for Suns on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Suns rule out Marquese Chriss (hip) for Friday January 18th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony pours in game-high 27 points to lead Thunder past Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Steven Adams gets hot from the field, double-doubles as Thunder blow out Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Paul George's shooting woes continue on Wednesday for Thunder January 18th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook scores 19 points in Wednesday's blowout win over Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Terrance Ferguson to come off the bench for the Thunder on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Andre Roberson returns to starting lineup for Thunder after eight-game absence for knee injury January 17th, 2018