Carmelo Anthony (knee), Kristaps Porzingis (back) out Friday for Knicks
New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony (sore left knee) and forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play against the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday.
Willy Hernangomez will benefit the most on Friday night with Anthony and Porzingis both out. Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Justin Holiday, Kyle O'Quinn and Maurice Ndour should all see plenty of opportunity as well.
numberFire's models project Hernangomez to record 11.8 points, 9.5 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1.1 steals and 1.2 blocks in 25.5 minutes versus Memphis.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Thunder's Steven Adams (calf) will play Friday against Spurs November 17th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Paul George struggles from the field on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony double-doubles in return for Thunder on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook plays only 32 minutes as Thunder blow out the Bulls November 16th, 2017
- Jerami Grant turns in double-double off the bench as Thunder beat Bulls November 16th, 2017
- Jerami Grant back on Thunder's bench on Wednesday night November 15th, 2017