Carmelo Anthony (knee), Kristaps Porzingis (back) out Friday for Knicks
New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony (sore left knee) and forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play against the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday.
Willy Hernangomez will benefit the most on Friday night with Anthony and Porzingis both out. Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Justin Holiday, Kyle O'Quinn and Maurice Ndour should all see plenty of opportunity as well.
numberFire's models project Hernangomez to record 11.8 points, 9.5 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1.1 steals and 1.2 blocks in 25.5 minutes versus Memphis.
- Wilson Chandler gets hot Monday with 26 points in Nuggets' overtime loss March 20th, 2018
- Darren Collison returns to Pacers' starting lineup with 15 points and 8 assists March 20th, 2018
- Will Barton's strong defense not enough Monday as Nuggets lose in double-overtime March 20th, 2018
- Khris Middleton puts up 30 and a full line Monday for Milwaukee March 20th, 2018
- Kemba Walker produces 24 points as Hornets fall to Sixers March 20th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk drops 30 points in Heat's double-overtime win March 20th, 2018
- Paul George (pelvic strain) will play Friday as Thunder host Clippers March 16th, 2018
- Thunder's Paul George (groin) will be a game-time decision on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Steven Adams (hip) is available to play for the Thunder on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Thunder's Steven Adams (hip) only participates in non-contact portions of practice March 15th, 2018
- Thunder's Paul George (groin) only does non-contact work in practice on Thursday March 15th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony keeps rolling with 21 points as Thunder top Hawks March 14th, 2018