Carmelo Anthony (knee), Kristaps Porzingis (back) out Friday for Knicks
New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony (sore left knee) and forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play against the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday.
Willy Hernangomez will benefit the most on Friday night with Anthony and Porzingis both out. Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Justin Holiday, Kyle O'Quinn and Maurice Ndour should all see plenty of opportunity as well.
numberFire's models project Hernangomez to record 11.8 points, 9.5 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1.1 steals and 1.2 blocks in 25.5 minutes versus Memphis.
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018
- Mike Muscala reportedly moves from Hawks to 76ers July 19th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell reportedly re-ups with Mavericks for 2 years July 19th, 2018
- Dirk Nowitzki reportedly finalizing 1-year pact with Mavericks July 19th, 2018
- Marcus Smart reportedly signs with Celtics for 4 years, $52 million July 19th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan traded to Spurs from Raptors in deal for Kawhi July 18th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018
- Report: Thunder expected to part ways with Carmelo Anthony July 6th, 2018
- Nerlens Noel agrees to a two-year deal with Thunder July 2nd, 2018