Spurs will rest everyone on Friday
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (rest), forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge (rest), forward/center Pau Gasol (rest), guard/forward Manu Ginobili (quad), guard/forward Danny Green (quad) and point guard Dejounte Murray will not play against the Dallas Mavericks on Friday.
Kyle Anderson stands to pick up most of Leonard's minutes but Jonathon Simmons (11.3 points, 3.3 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers over his last three games) will also see plenty of run. David Lee, Davis Bertans and Dewayne Dedmon (blocks) will all fill the void in the frontcourt and could each be worth a respective look if you need to take a flier on someone. In the backcourt, Patty Mills and Bryn Forbes will share the minutes Tony Parker doesn't get.
Over his last three contests, Anderson is averaging 7.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.0 steals in 25.7 minutes per contest.
- Will Barton moves to the bench for Denver as Kenneth Faried starts against the Grizzlies November 24th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried starting on Friday November 24th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Aaron Brooks starting at point guard with Jeff Teague (ankle) sidelined November 24th, 2017
- Jeff Teague (ankle) a late scratch for Minnesota November 24th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Nemanja Bjelica (foot) out on Friday November 24th, 2017
- Nuggets confirm Nikola Jokic (ankle) and Wilson Chandler (back) as active on Friday November 24th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) to remain out Saturday November 24th, 2017
- Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge projected for third straight 20-point game Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) to remain out Wednesday November 21st, 2017
- Patty Mills contributes across-the-board in Spurs' win November 21st, 2017
- Spurs' Kyle Anderson puts up 13 points and 10 assists on Monday November 21st, 2017
- Spurs' Danny Green falls two boards shy of double-double Monday November 21st, 2017