Spurs will rest everyone on Friday
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (rest), forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge (rest), forward/center Pau Gasol (rest), guard/forward Manu Ginobili (quad), guard/forward Danny Green (quad) and point guard Dejounte Murray will not play against the Dallas Mavericks on Friday.
Kyle Anderson stands to pick up most of Leonard's minutes but Jonathon Simmons (11.3 points, 3.3 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers over his last three games) will also see plenty of run. David Lee, Davis Bertans and Dewayne Dedmon (blocks) will all fill the void in the frontcourt and could each be worth a respective look if you need to take a flier on someone. In the backcourt, Patty Mills and Bryn Forbes will share the minutes Tony Parker doesn't get.
Over his last three contests, Anderson is averaging 7.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.0 steals in 25.7 minutes per contest.
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot August 31st, 2017
- Spurs' Tony Parker (quad) looking to return in four-to-five months August 10th, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Manu Ginobili re-signing with Spurs for 16th NBA season July 18th, 2017
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (Achilles) says he's been fully cleared July 17th, 2017
- Jonathon Simmons signs with Magic for three years July 14th, 2017