Spurs will rest everyone on Friday
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (rest), forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge (rest), forward/center Pau Gasol (rest), guard/forward Manu Ginobili (quad), guard/forward Danny Green (quad) and point guard Dejounte Murray will not play against the Dallas Mavericks on Friday.
Kyle Anderson stands to pick up most of Leonard's minutes but Jonathon Simmons (11.3 points, 3.3 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers over his last three games) will also see plenty of run. David Lee, Davis Bertans and Dewayne Dedmon (blocks) will all fill the void in the frontcourt and could each be worth a respective look if you need to take a flier on someone. In the backcourt, Patty Mills and Bryn Forbes will share the minutes Tony Parker doesn't get.
Over his last three contests, Anderson is averaging 7.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.0 steals in 25.7 minutes per contest.
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018