Spurs will rest everyone on Friday
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (rest), forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge (rest), forward/center Pau Gasol (rest), guard/forward Manu Ginobili (quad), guard/forward Danny Green (quad) and point guard Dejounte Murray will not play against the Dallas Mavericks on Friday.
Kyle Anderson stands to pick up most of Leonard's minutes but Jonathon Simmons (11.3 points, 3.3 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers over his last three games) will also see plenty of run. David Lee, Davis Bertans and Dewayne Dedmon (blocks) will all fill the void in the frontcourt and could each be worth a respective look if you need to take a flier on someone. In the backcourt, Patty Mills and Bryn Forbes will share the minutes Tony Parker doesn't get.
Over his last three contests, Anderson is averaging 7.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.0 steals in 25.7 minutes per contest.
- Zaza Pachulia coming off the Warriors' bench on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Paul Zipser (foot) will not return on Thursday for Chicago February 22nd, 2018
- Zach Randolph will start at power forward for Sacramento on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Kings' Garrett Temple starting with De'Aaron Fox out on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic will start over Tyrone Wallace on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Wayne Selden (knee) will remain out as Memphis plays Cleveland on Friday February 22nd, 2018
- Gregg Popovich would be 'surprised' if Kawhi Leonard (quad) returns to Spurs this season February 22nd, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- Joffrey Lauvergne scores career-high 26 points in Spurs' loss February 14th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson's usage takes a hit in Spurs' loss to Nuggets February 14th, 2018
- Pau Gasol puts up 10 points and 7 rebounds in Spurs' third straight loss February 14th, 2018
- Danny Green chips in 7 points and 6 boards in Spurs' loss to Nuggets on Tuesday February 14th, 2018