Kent Bazemore will come off the bench for Hawks Wednesday
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore (knee) will come off the bench and have a minutes restriction against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
It will be his first game back after missing the last five. Mike Dunleavy (knee) is out, so perhaps Bazemore just slides right into his 18-minute role from Tuesday night. Taurean Prince should still be looking at a decent amount of playing time and is the preferred fantasy option for now.
numberFire's models project Prince for 11.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.7 steals, 1.2 blocks and 1.7 3-pointers in 34.1 minutes tonight.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes starting for Kings on Wednesday, Harry Giles coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) still without timetable March 10th, 2020
- Jabari Parker (illness) a late scratch for Kings on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) available off the bench for Kings on Saturday following 25-game absence March 7th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) still inactive for Kings March 4th, 2020