Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Dario Saric fills 76ers' stat sheet on Saturday November 19th, 2017
- Willie Cauley-Stein posts another strong game off Kings' bench Saturday November 19th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (face) probable for Monday night November 19th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving leads Boston to 15th straight win Saturday November 19th, 2017
- Kevin Durant (ankle) ruled out Sunday as Warriors play Nets November 19th, 2017
- Knicks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (foot) questionable for Monday's tilt against the Clippers November 19th, 2017
- Rodney Hood scores 31 points in 26 minutes Saturday for Jazz November 19th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors drops 25 points in 25 minutes Saturday November 19th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) is available off the bench on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Jazz' Thabo Sefolosha (knee) questionable Saturday against Orlando November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (Achilles) probable to play on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) ruled out on Friday November 17th, 2017