Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- David Lee will remain in Spurs' starting lineup for Game 5 April 25th, 2017
- Jusuf Nurkic says leg will be 100 percent well before start of next season April 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State to a blowout over Portland, completes the Round 1 sweep April 25th, 2017
- Portland gets swept despite another 30-point game from Damian Lillard April 25th, 2017
- Paul Millsap's strong performance carries Atlanta to a Game 4 victory April 25th, 2017
- Dennis Schroder plays well as Hawks even Round 1 series at 2-2 April 25th, 2017
- Jazz won't limit Gordon Hayward (illness) in Game 5 April 25th, 2017
- Gordan Hayward (food poisoning) not on Jazz injury report April 24th, 2017
- Gordan Hayward (food poisoning) will travel with the Jazz for Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert (knee) plays well in his return for the Jazz April 24th, 2017
- Utah's Joe Johnson has another outstanding game in Sunday's victory April 24th, 2017
- Joe Ingles comes up big as Utah takes Game 4 April 24th, 2017