Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- John Wall (migraine) questionable as Wizards prepare for Brooklyn March 24th, 2017
- 76ers making Jahlil Okafor (knee) a game-time call Friday night March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried (shoulder) questionable versus Indiana March 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (knee) active for Nuggets on Friday March 24th, 2017
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside (ankle) plans to play Sunday March 24th, 2017
- Damian Lillard stuffs the stat-sheet in Portland's Thursday night victory March 24th, 2017
- Derrick Favors (knee) will remain out for Jazz on Saturday March 24th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert explodes for a career day as Utah beats the Knicks March 23rd, 2017
- Boris Diaw starting, Joe Johnson to bench for Jazz Wednesday March 22nd, 2017
- Utah's Rudy Gobert sets a career-best in blocks in Monday's defeat March 21st, 2017
- Gordon Hayward goes off for a career-high as Jazz fall to Pacers March 21st, 2017
- Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted March 20th, 2017