Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Mason Plumlee steps back into Nuggets' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma won't return for Lakers after injuring hand January 17th, 2018
- Garrett Temple on Kings' bench for matchup with Jazz January 17th, 2018
- Will Barton starting at point guard for Nuggets on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- George Hill back in Kings' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Zach Randolph returns to Sacramento's first unit versus Jazz January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) cleared for non-contact drills January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Derrick Favors could be trade target for Cavaliers January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) scheduled to undergo season-ending surgery on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Ekpe Udoh racks up 3 steals, 4 blocks on Monday for Utah January 16th, 2018
- Utah's Joe Ingles held scoreless in 20 minutes against Indiana January 16th, 2018
- Rodney Hood scores 15 points for Jazz on Monday January 16th, 2018