Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) will miss the Lakers' next two games March 24th, 2018
- Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) will not play Saturday in Houston March 24th, 2018
- Dirk Nowitzki (knee) listed as questionable Saturday in Dallas March 24th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic (hip) is questionable for Pelicans on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo (wrist) has been ruled out Saturday for New Orleans March 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry (knee) set to undergo an MRI on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Rodney Hood (back) returns for Cavaliers on Friday, will play limited minutes off bench March 23rd, 2018
- Larry Nance (hamstring) will play limited minutes off Cavaliers' bench versus Suns March 23rd, 2018
- Tristan Thompson (ankle) will play for Cavaliers on Friday March 23rd, 2018
- Jeff Green's playing time likely hinges on status of Larry Nance Jr. (hamstring, questionable) for Cleveland March 23rd, 2018
- Cavaliers' Jordan Clarkson held to 4 points in loss to Raptors March 22nd, 2018
- Kevin Love scores 23, double-doubles in Cavs' comeback win March 22nd, 2018