Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Suns hinting at a lineup change for Monday's game in Milwaukee January 22nd, 2018
- Miami's Tyler Johnson (ankle) will miss his fourth straight game Monday January 22nd, 2018
- Suns' Marquese Chriss (hip) still without a timetable for return January 22nd, 2018
- Goran Dragic (knee) has been ruled out for Heat on Monday against Rockets January 22nd, 2018
- Wizards' John Wall (illness) is expected to play against Dallas January 22nd, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (knee) ruled out for Wolves on Monday January 22nd, 2018
- Pistons' Tobias Harris drops 20 points in loss to Brooklyn Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Pistons' Andre Drummond struggles against the Nets Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Rodney Hood (leg) will not play Monday for Utah January 22nd, 2018
- Joe Ingles matches career-high with 21 points Saturday in Utah January 21st, 2018
- Joe Ingles returns to Utah's starting lineup on Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Rodney Hood (leg) ruled out for Jazz on Saturday night January 20th, 2018