Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Timberwolves' Jimmy Butler dealing with wrist injury April 21st, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- Coach Lue: Kevin Love (thumb) will be 'good' for Cavs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LeBron James leads Cavaliers to Game 2 win with 46 points April 18th, 2018
- Jeff Green not in Cavaliers' starting lineup on Wednesday, is replaced by Kyle Korver April 18th, 2018
- J.R. Smith enters Cavaliers' starting lineup in Game 2 on Tuesday, Rodney Hood to bench April 18th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Rodney Hood coming off bench, J.R. Smith starting April 18th, 2018
- Kyle Korver starting for Cavaliers in Game 2, Jeff Green heads to the bench April 18th, 2018