Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Celtics looking to improve frontcourt in offseason May 27th, 2017
- Clippers expected to re-sign Blake Griffin (toe) May 27th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire May 27th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas wants to stay with Celtics May 27th, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee doesn't need surgery May 27th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward's strong showing not enough, Jazz eliminated May 9th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) has his night cut short as Jazz get swept May 9th, 2017
- George Hill (toe) won't play in Game 4 for Utah May 8th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert's huge double-double is not enough as Jazz fall in Game 3 May 7th, 2017
- Utah's Shelvin Mack plays 37 minutes in Game 3 start May 7th, 2017
- Utah lists George Hill (toe) questionable for Game 3 May 5th, 2017