Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Cavaliers prioritizing rest over homecourt March 28th, 2017
- Clippers list J.J. Redick (ankle) as questionable for Wednesday March 28th, 2017
- Lakers rule out Brandon Ingram (knee) on Tuesday March 28th, 2017
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton (illness) is questionable for Tuesday March 28th, 2017
- Sixers rule out Jahlil Okafor (knee) on Tuesday March 28th, 2017
- Pelicans fall to Utah despite Anthony Davis' big game March 28th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert has a huge game as the Jazz beat New Orleans March 28th, 2017
- Utah's Joe Ingles plays well in spot-start March 28th, 2017
- Utah's Gordon Hayward (quad) out on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward misses Utah's morning shootaround March 27th, 2017
- Jazz list Gordon Hayward (quad) as questionable on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Derrick Favors (knee) will remain out for Jazz on Saturday March 24th, 2017