Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) will return to the starting lineup after a two-game absence on Monday against the Indiana Pacers, sending guard/forward Joe Ingles back to the bench.
Hood's inconsistencies can be frustrating for owners, but he's in a decent spot as a streaming option or DFS play on Monday night. Ingles hasn't provided much off the bench this season.
Hood is projected for 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers in 24.8 minutes of action tonight versus the Pacers, according to numberFire's models.
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Utah Jazz waive Boris Diaw on Thursday July 13th, 2017
- Ekpe Udoh signs with Utah July 13th, 2017
- Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Jazz sign Thabo Sefolosha to two-year contract July 12th, 2017
- Utah's Rodney Hood could be team's go-to scorer in 2017-18 July 6th, 2017