Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) is coming off the bench on Thursday for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Luol Deng getting the start at small forward for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Larry Nance Jr. starting for Lakers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic struggles to score on Wednesday October 19th, 2017
- Nuggets' Emmanuel Mudiay coming off the bench on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Jamal Murray starting for Nuggets on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Nuggets waive Jameer Nelson on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Nuggets' Gary Harris relieved after signing lucrative extension October 18th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic asked to get stronger during offseason October 18th, 2017