Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Pacers sign Trey McKinney-Jones to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Magic sign Rashad Vaughn to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns sign Shaquille Harrison to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns waive Josh Gray February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Nets considering lineup, rotation changes following All-Star break February 20th, 2018
- Denver's Jamal Murray drops 26-5-5 in win over Bucks February 16th, 2018
- Gary Harris scores efficient 28 in Nuggets' win February 16th, 2018
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic tallies 30 points, 17 assists, 15 rebounds in monster triple-double February 16th, 2018
- Denver's Gary Harris (foot) is listed as probable for Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Jamal Murray (chest) listed as probable for Nuggets on Thursday February 14th, 2018
- Nuggets' Gary Harris scores 15 in win Tuesday night February 14th, 2018