Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Derrick Favors (knee) will remain out for Jazz on Saturday March 24th, 2017
- John Wall (migraine) questionable as Wizards prepare for Brooklyn March 24th, 2017
- 76ers making Jahlil Okafor (knee) a game-time call Friday night March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried (shoulder) questionable versus Indiana March 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (knee) active for Nuggets on Friday March 24th, 2017
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside (ankle) plans to play Sunday March 24th, 2017
- Hawks rule out Paul Millsap (knee) on Friday March 23rd, 2017
- Hawks' Tim Hardaway Jr. scores well in defeat March 23rd, 2017
- Hawks fall to Hornets despite a strong game from Dennis Schroder March 21st, 2017
- Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games March 20th, 2017
- Hawks will start Tim Hardaway Jr. against Charlotte on Monday March 20th, 2017
- Hawks' Kent Bazemore out the next 7 to 10 days March 19th, 2017