Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Bucks' Tyler Zeller heading back to the bench Thursday April 26th, 2018
- Thon Maker likely to start for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- John Henson (back) ruled out again for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) gets in full practice, questionable for Warriors in Game 1 April 26th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter dealing with bone contusion in left leg April 26th, 2018
- Bucks' John Henson (back) considered doubtful for Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- Nikola Jokic drops a triple-double Monday as Nuggets win again April 10th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will play off the bench in his return to the Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will not suit up on Thursday night for Nuggets April 5th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler (nose) starting for Nuggets in return on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Craig moving back to the Nuggets' bench on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018