Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Victor Oladipo drops a career-high 47 points in Indiana's win on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Amir Johnson will remain in the 76ers starting lineup Sunday with Joel Embiid out December 10th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid a late scratch due to back tightness on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Enes Kanter (hip) will play on Sunday for New York December 10th, 2017
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot will start in place of Robert Covington (back) Sunday for 76ers December 10th, 2017
- T.J. McConnell (shoulder) will not play Sunday for Philly December 10th, 2017
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (calf) available to play on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Jamal Murray (calf) is questionable for Nuggets on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic (ankle) ruled out Sunday against Pacers December 9th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried will come off the bench on Friday December 8th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee will start for Nuggets on Friday night December 8th, 2017
- Nuggets' Trey Lyles looking to build off double-double performance December 8th, 2017