Jazz list Rodney Hood (knee) as questionable against Indiana
Utah Jazz guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) is questionable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Monday.
Hood has been in-and-out of the starting lineup with this knee injury, and if he can't go tonight look for Joe Ingles to draw another start in his place.
Our models do account for Hood playing tonight, and we project him for 9.7 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 20.5 minutes of action.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- Gordon Hayward's strong showing not enough, Jazz eliminated May 9th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) has his night cut short as Jazz get swept May 9th, 2017
- George Hill (toe) won't play in Game 4 for Utah May 8th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert's huge double-double is not enough as Jazz fall in Game 3 May 7th, 2017
- Utah's Shelvin Mack plays 37 minutes in Game 3 start May 7th, 2017
- Utah lists George Hill (toe) questionable for Game 3 May 5th, 2017