Derrick Favors (knee) will miss Monday's game for Utah
Utah Jazz forward/center Derrick Favors (knee) has been ruled out against the Indiana Pacers on Monday.
Favors is out indefinitely with the knee injury, and there's no word on how long we can expect him to be sidelined. Look for the Jazz to continue playing more small-ball, giving guys like Joe Johnson and Joe Ingles some extended run.
Favors has played in only 47 games this season, averaging 9.6 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 24.1 minutes per game. He ranks 117th among 478 players with a 0.6 nERD.
- Celtics draft Jayson Tatum with the third overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Rockets placing three players on trade block June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Celtics will pursue Blake Griffin in free agency June 14th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward interested in Heat as an option in free agency June 12th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward's strong showing not enough, Jazz eliminated May 9th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) has his night cut short as Jazz get swept May 9th, 2017
- George Hill (toe) won't play in Game 4 for Utah May 8th, 2017