Derrick Favors (knee) will miss Monday's game for Utah
Utah Jazz forward/center Derrick Favors (knee) has been ruled out against the Indiana Pacers on Monday.
Favors is out indefinitely with the knee injury, and there's no word on how long we can expect him to be sidelined. Look for the Jazz to continue playing more small-ball, giving guys like Joe Johnson and Joe Ingles some extended run.
Favors has played in only 47 games this season, averaging 9.6 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 24.1 minutes per game. He ranks 117th among 478 players with a 0.6 nERD.
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Utah Jazz waive Boris Diaw on Thursday July 13th, 2017
- Ekpe Udoh signs with Utah July 13th, 2017
- Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Jazz sign Thabo Sefolosha to two-year contract July 12th, 2017
- Utah's Rodney Hood could be team's go-to scorer in 2017-18 July 6th, 2017