Derrick Favors (knee) will miss Monday's game for Utah
Utah Jazz forward/center Derrick Favors (knee) has been ruled out against the Indiana Pacers on Monday.
Favors is out indefinitely with the knee injury, and there's no word on how long we can expect him to be sidelined. Look for the Jazz to continue playing more small-ball, giving guys like Joe Johnson and Joe Ingles some extended run.
Favors has played in only 47 games this season, averaging 9.6 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 24.1 minutes per game. He ranks 117th among 478 players with a 0.6 nERD.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- Gordon Hayward's strong showing not enough, Jazz eliminated May 9th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) has his night cut short as Jazz get swept May 9th, 2017
- George Hill (toe) won't play in Game 4 for Utah May 8th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert's huge double-double is not enough as Jazz fall in Game 3 May 7th, 2017
- Utah's Shelvin Mack plays 37 minutes in Game 3 start May 7th, 2017
- Utah lists George Hill (toe) questionable for Game 3 May 5th, 2017