Derrick Favors (knee) will miss Monday's game for Utah
Utah Jazz forward/center Derrick Favors (knee) has been ruled out against the Indiana Pacers on Monday.
Favors is out indefinitely with the knee injury, and there's no word on how long we can expect him to be sidelined. Look for the Jazz to continue playing more small-ball, giving guys like Joe Johnson and Joe Ingles some extended run.
Favors has played in only 47 games this season, averaging 9.6 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 24.1 minutes per game. He ranks 117th among 478 players with a 0.6 nERD.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Derrick Favors (knee) will remain out for Jazz on Saturday March 24th, 2017
- Rudy Gobert explodes for a career day as Utah beats the Knicks March 23rd, 2017
- Boris Diaw starting, Joe Johnson to bench for Jazz Wednesday March 22nd, 2017
- Utah's Rudy Gobert sets a career-best in blocks in Monday's defeat March 21st, 2017
- Gordon Hayward goes off for a career-high as Jazz fall to Pacers March 21st, 2017
- Jazz insert Rodney Hood back into starting lineup, Joe Ingles demoted March 20th, 2017