Nuggets rule out Wilson Chandler (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (knee) against Houston
The Denver Nuggets have ruled out both guard/forward Wilson Chandler (groin) and small forward Danilo Gallinari (knee) for Monday's matchup with the Houston Rockets.
Chandler and Gallinari were both originally listed as questionable for this one, so it does appear that they're nearing returns to the court. For tonight, look for Will Barton and Juan Hernangomez to see increased minutes on the wing.
Barton has averaged 22.3 points, 4.3 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 4.0 3-pointers in 33.2 minutes per game with Chandler and Gallinari sidelined over the last three contests.
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller will start at center for Bucks in Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Nikola Jokic drops a triple-double Monday as Nuggets win again April 10th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will play off the bench in his return to the Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will not suit up on Thursday night for Nuggets April 5th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler (nose) starting for Nuggets in return on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Craig moving back to the Nuggets' bench on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018