Cleveland's Kyrie Irving (knee) erupts for a season-high in scoring against the Lakers
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving exploded for 46 points on 15-of-21 shooting Sunday, adding 3 assists and 2 rebounds in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120.
Irving, along with LeBron James and Kevin Love, got Saturday night off to rest after knee tightness forced him to make an early exit from last Thursday's win over the Utah Jazz. That rest seems to have served him well.
Irving finished the win with a game-high 60.7 nERD, per numberFire Live. He sits second among Cavs players and 20th in the NBA with a 7.3 nERD on the season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- Warriors beat Kings behind strong game from Draymond Green March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Cavaliers not sitting anyone Friday on front end of back-to-back March 24th, 2017
- Cleveland loses to Denver despite big game from Kyrie Irving March 23rd, 2017
- J.R. Smith struggles in return to Cavaliers' lineup March 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Korver (foot) back in action Wednesday for Cavaliers March 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers insert J.R. Smith into first unit, send Iman Shumpert to bench March 22nd, 2017