Cleveland's Kyrie Irving (knee) erupts for a season-high in scoring against the Lakers
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving exploded for 46 points on 15-of-21 shooting Sunday, adding 3 assists and 2 rebounds in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120.
Irving, along with LeBron James and Kevin Love, got Saturday night off to rest after knee tightness forced him to make an early exit from last Thursday's win over the Utah Jazz. That rest seems to have served him well.
Irving finished the win with a game-high 60.7 nERD, per numberFire Live. He sits second among Cavs players and 20th in the NBA with a 7.3 nERD on the season.
- Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Cleveland's Derrick Rose (ankle) doubtful to play on Saturday October 20th, 2017
- Willy Hernangomez the odd man out in Knicks' frontcourt for now October 20th, 2017
- Corey Brewer making his first start of the year for the Lakers on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Lakers' Luol Deng a healthy scratch, Corey Brewer starting on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Andre Iguodala (back) will play Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Celtics' Aron Baynes getting the start at center Friday with Marcus Smart ruled out October 20th, 2017
- Marcus Smart (ankle) out Friday, Celtics going big with Aron Baynes October 20th, 2017
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankles) 'likely' out on Friday against Philadelphia October 20th, 2017
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (ankles) questionable for Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving struggles from the field in Wednesday's defeat October 19th, 2017
- Al Horford contributes in all areas as Celtics fall to Bucks October 19th, 2017