Cleveland's Kyrie Irving (knee) erupts for a season-high in scoring against the Lakers
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving exploded for 46 points on 15-of-21 shooting Sunday, adding 3 assists and 2 rebounds in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120.
Irving, along with LeBron James and Kevin Love, got Saturday night off to rest after knee tightness forced him to make an early exit from last Thursday's win over the Utah Jazz. That rest seems to have served him well.
Irving finished the win with a game-high 60.7 nERD, per numberFire Live. He sits second among Cavs players and 20th in the NBA with a 7.3 nERD on the season.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- LeBron James drops 33 points as Cavs sweep the Pacers April 23rd, 2017
- LeBron James dominates as Cleveland stages a historic comeback to go up 3-0 April 21st, 2017
- J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3 April 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start Game 3 if he's medically cleared April 20th, 2017
- Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday April 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) hopes to suit up for Game 3 April 18th, 2017