Cleveland's Kyrie Irving (knee) erupts for a season-high in scoring against the Lakers
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving exploded for 46 points on 15-of-21 shooting Sunday, adding 3 assists and 2 rebounds in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120.
Irving, along with LeBron James and Kevin Love, got Saturday night off to rest after knee tightness forced him to make an early exit from last Thursday's win over the Utah Jazz. That rest seems to have served him well.
Irving finished the win with a game-high 60.7 nERD, per numberFire Live. He sits second among Cavs players and 20th in the NBA with a 7.3 nERD on the season.
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Patrick Patterson (knee) undergoes successful surgery August 10th, 2017
- Spurs' Tony Parker (quad) looking to return in four-to-five months August 10th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony still prefers Rockets as landing spot July 26th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017