Cleveland's Kyrie Irving (knee) erupts for a season-high in scoring against the Lakers
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving exploded for 46 points on 15-of-21 shooting Sunday, adding 3 assists and 2 rebounds in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120.
Irving, along with LeBron James and Kevin Love, got Saturday night off to rest after knee tightness forced him to make an early exit from last Thursday's win over the Utah Jazz. That rest seems to have served him well.
Irving finished the win with a game-high 60.7 nERD, per numberFire Live. He sits second among Cavs players and 20th in the NBA with a 7.3 nERD on the season.
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller will start at center for Bucks in Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Terry Rozier scores 23 to help Celtics take a 2-0 series lead April 18th, 2018
- Al Horford stuffs statsheet as Celtics win Game 1 in OT April 15th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (thumb) could reportedly return for Game 7 April 15th, 2018
- Marcus Morris unlikely to play for Celtics on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown (rest) not expected to play in Celtics' season finale April 11th, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (rest) will dress, unlikely to play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018