Cleveland's Kyrie Irving (knee) erupts for a season-high in scoring against the Lakers
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving exploded for 46 points on 15-of-21 shooting Sunday, adding 3 assists and 2 rebounds in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120.
Irving, along with LeBron James and Kevin Love, got Saturday night off to rest after knee tightness forced him to make an early exit from last Thursday's win over the Utah Jazz. That rest seems to have served him well.
Irving finished the win with a game-high 60.7 nERD, per numberFire Live. He sits second among Cavs players and 20th in the NBA with a 7.3 nERD on the season.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving's 33 points not enough for Celtics in loss to Clippers February 15th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Morris coming off the bench on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Aron Baynes returns to Celtics' starting lineup on Wednesday, Marcus Morris back to bench February 14th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) won't play Wednesday, 'trending positively' toward return February 13th, 2018