Cleveland's Kyrie Irving (knee) erupts for a season-high in scoring against the Lakers
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving exploded for 46 points on 15-of-21 shooting Sunday, adding 3 assists and 2 rebounds in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120.
Irving, along with LeBron James and Kevin Love, got Saturday night off to rest after knee tightness forced him to make an early exit from last Thursday's win over the Utah Jazz. That rest seems to have served him well.
Irving finished the win with a game-high 60.7 nERD, per numberFire Live. He sits second among Cavs players and 20th in the NBA with a 7.3 nERD on the season.
- Anthony Davis (adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Dante Cunningham (knee) may sit out again Wednesday for Pelicans December 12th, 2017
- Pelicans' Jameer Nelson (ankle) questionable for Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (glute) already ruled out for Clippers on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Joe Johnson (wrist) questionable for Utah on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Jazz confirm that Rodney Hood (ankle) will be active on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Jayson Tatum grabs 10 boards Monday as Celtics fall to Bulls December 12th, 2017
- Celtics' Terry Rozier plays 28 minutes in Monday loss to Bulls December 12th, 2017
- Boston's Jaylen Brown gets 13 points and 8 rebounds in Monday loss December 12th, 2017
- Celtics' Al Horford (knee) says he's playing on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Marcus Morris (knee) out indefinitely for Boston December 11th, 2017
- Al Horford (knee) is a game time decision Monday for Celtics December 11th, 2017