LeBron James fills up the box score in return to the lineup for Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James racked up 34 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and 3 three-pointers in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120 on Sunday.
LeBron was returning to the lineup after getting Saturday night off for rest, and he looked great on Sunday. The Cavaliers have three more back-to-back sets over the remainder of the season, and depending on how close the Boston Celtics (who currently sit 2.5 games back from Cleveland in the East) are in the standings, LeBron may get some more rest before the playoffs start.
James finished Sunday's win with a 20.3 nERD, per numberFire Live, and he leads the Cavs and ranks 8th in the NBA with a 12.0 nERD on the season.
- Celtics draft Jayson Tatum with the third overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Jimmy Butler at center of trade talks once again June 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers lose Game 5 despite LeBron James' 41 points June 13th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving nets 40 points during Cavaliers' victory June 10th, 2017
- LeBron James notches a triple-double in Game 4 win June 10th, 2017
- Lebron James' monster performance not enough as Cleveland falls into a 3-0 hole June 8th, 2017
- J.R. Smith will remain in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3 June 6th, 2017