LeBron James fills up the box score in return to the lineup for Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James racked up 34 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and 3 three-pointers in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120 on Sunday.
LeBron was returning to the lineup after getting Saturday night off for rest, and he looked great on Sunday. The Cavaliers have three more back-to-back sets over the remainder of the season, and depending on how close the Boston Celtics (who currently sit 2.5 games back from Cleveland in the East) are in the standings, LeBron may get some more rest before the playoffs start.
James finished Sunday's win with a 20.3 nERD, per numberFire Live, and he leads the Cavs and ranks 8th in the NBA with a 12.0 nERD on the season.
- Magic sign Arron Afflalo to one-year deal July 25th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- The Cavs sign Jeff Green to one-year deal July 7th, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony would approve deal to Cleveland, Houston July 3rd, 2017
- Cavaliers sign Kyle Korver to three-year deal July 2nd, 2017