LeBron James fills up the box score in return to the lineup for Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James racked up 34 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and 3 three-pointers in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120 on Sunday.
LeBron was returning to the lineup after getting Saturday night off for rest, and he looked great on Sunday. The Cavaliers have three more back-to-back sets over the remainder of the season, and depending on how close the Boston Celtics (who currently sit 2.5 games back from Cleveland in the East) are in the standings, LeBron may get some more rest before the playoffs start.
James finished Sunday's win with a 20.3 nERD, per numberFire Live, and he leads the Cavs and ranks 8th in the NBA with a 12.0 nERD on the season.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- LeBron James drops 33 points as Cavs sweep the Pacers April 23rd, 2017
- LeBron James dominates as Cleveland stages a historic comeback to go up 3-0 April 21st, 2017
- J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3 April 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start Game 3 if he's medically cleared April 20th, 2017
- Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday April 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) hopes to suit up for Game 3 April 18th, 2017