LeBron James fills up the box score in return to the lineup for Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James racked up 34 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and 3 three-pointers in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120 on Sunday.
LeBron was returning to the lineup after getting Saturday night off for rest, and he looked great on Sunday. The Cavaliers have three more back-to-back sets over the remainder of the season, and depending on how close the Boston Celtics (who currently sit 2.5 games back from Cleveland in the East) are in the standings, LeBron may get some more rest before the playoffs start.
James finished Sunday's win with a 20.3 nERD, per numberFire Live, and he leads the Cavs and ranks 8th in the NBA with a 12.0 nERD on the season.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert (knee) to miss 5-7 days November 18th, 2017
- Cavs' Dwyane Wade turns back the clock with a vintage performance on Friday November 18th, 2017
- LeBron James posts a monster line in Cavs' comeback OT win on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Derrick Rose (ankle) out Friday, at least two more weeks November 17th, 2017
- LeBron James drops 30 as Cleveland beats Charlotte November 16th, 2017
- Kevin Love goes for 22 and 10 in Cavaliers' win November 16th, 2017