LeBron James fills up the box score in return to the lineup for Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James racked up 34 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and 3 three-pointers in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120 on Sunday.
LeBron was returning to the lineup after getting Saturday night off for rest, and he looked great on Sunday. The Cavaliers have three more back-to-back sets over the remainder of the season, and depending on how close the Boston Celtics (who currently sit 2.5 games back from Cleveland in the East) are in the standings, LeBron may get some more rest before the playoffs start.
James finished Sunday's win with a 20.3 nERD, per numberFire Live, and he leads the Cavs and ranks 8th in the NBA with a 12.0 nERD on the season.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Chris Paul shoots just 5-for-16 in Rockets' Game 3 loss May 21st, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Larry Nance to be more involved in the Cavs' rotation May 21st, 2018
- LeBron James shows out in Cleveland's Game 3 win May 20th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2 May 16th, 2018
- Cavs' Kyle Korver moving to the bench with Tristan Thompson starting in Game 2 May 15th, 2018