LeBron James fills up the box score in return to the lineup for Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James racked up 34 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and 3 three-pointers in 38 minutes of action as the Cavs beat the Los Angeles Lakers 125-120 on Sunday.
LeBron was returning to the lineup after getting Saturday night off for rest, and he looked great on Sunday. The Cavaliers have three more back-to-back sets over the remainder of the season, and depending on how close the Boston Celtics (who currently sit 2.5 games back from Cleveland in the East) are in the standings, LeBron may get some more rest before the playoffs start.
James finished Sunday's win with a 20.3 nERD, per numberFire Live, and he leads the Cavs and ranks 8th in the NBA with a 12.0 nERD on the season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- Warriors beat Kings behind strong game from Draymond Green March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Cavaliers not sitting anyone Friday on front end of back-to-back March 24th, 2017
- Cleveland loses to Denver despite big game from Kyrie Irving March 23rd, 2017
- J.R. Smith struggles in return to Cavaliers' lineup March 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Korver (foot) back in action Wednesday for Cavaliers March 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers insert J.R. Smith into first unit, send Iman Shumpert to bench March 22nd, 2017