D'Angelo Russell explodes for a career-high in return to Lakers' starting lineup
Los Angeles Lakers point guard D'Angelo Russell went 14-of-22 from the field on Sunday, posting a career-high 40 points to go with 6 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals and 7 three-pointers in 41 minutes of action as the Lakers fell 125-120 to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Russell started at shooting guard with Nick Young sidelined on Sunday, making his return to the starting lineup after spending the past three games coming off the bench. He has averaged 18.1 points, 2.7 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 1.9 steals in 31.0 minutes per game in March.
While Russell's -4.3 nERD ranks in the bottom-25 in the NBA this season, he did finish Sunday's loss with a team-high 45.8 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Caris LeVert starting for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Joe Harris (ankle) ruled out of Nets' season finale April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (sore knee) out for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Nets' Caris LeVert (foot) available to play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (knee) ruled out for Nets on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- D’Angelo Russell double-doubles as Nets knock off Bulls April 10th, 2018