D'Angelo Russell explodes for a career-high in return to Lakers' starting lineup
Los Angeles Lakers point guard D'Angelo Russell went 14-of-22 from the field on Sunday, posting a career-high 40 points to go with 6 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals and 7 three-pointers in 41 minutes of action as the Lakers fell 125-120 to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Russell started at shooting guard with Nick Young sidelined on Sunday, making his return to the starting lineup after spending the past three games coming off the bench. He has averaged 18.1 points, 2.7 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 1.9 steals in 31.0 minutes per game in March.
While Russell's -4.3 nERD ranks in the bottom-25 in the NBA this season, he did finish Sunday's loss with a team-high 45.8 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller will start at center for Bucks in Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Caris LeVert starting for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Joe Harris (ankle) ruled out of Nets' season finale April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (sore knee) out for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Nets' Caris LeVert (foot) available to play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (knee) ruled out for Nets on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- D’Angelo Russell double-doubles as Nets knock off Bulls April 10th, 2018