D'Angelo Russell explodes for a career-high in return to Lakers' starting lineup
Los Angeles Lakers point guard D'Angelo Russell went 14-of-22 from the field on Sunday, posting a career-high 40 points to go with 6 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals and 7 three-pointers in 41 minutes of action as the Lakers fell 125-120 to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Russell started at shooting guard with Nick Young sidelined on Sunday, making his return to the starting lineup after spending the past three games coming off the bench. He has averaged 18.1 points, 2.7 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 1.9 steals in 31.0 minutes per game in March.
While Russell's -4.3 nERD ranks in the bottom-25 in the NBA this season, he did finish Sunday's loss with a team-high 45.8 nERD, per numberFire Live.
- Anthony Davis (adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Dante Cunningham (knee) may sit out again Wednesday for Pelicans December 12th, 2017
- Pelicans' Jameer Nelson (ankle) questionable for Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (glute) already ruled out for Clippers on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Joe Johnson (wrist) questionable for Utah on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Jazz confirm that Rodney Hood (ankle) will be active on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Jahlil Okafor expects to make Nets debut on Tuesday December 11th, 2017
- Joe Harris (illness) active for Nets on Saturday December 9th, 2017
- Joe Harris (illness) questionable for Nets on Saturday December 9th, 2017
- DeMarre Carroll scores 7 points, grabs 9 boards in Nets' win December 8th, 2017
- Caris LeVert notches first career double-double for Nets in Thursday's win December 8th, 2017
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson goes for 17 points as Nets beat Thunder December 8th, 2017