Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller will start at center for Bucks in Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (ankle) will miss the Kings' season finale on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (ankle) ruled out for Monday April 9th, 2018
- Justin Jackson gets bumped to Kings bench on Friday night April 6th, 2018
- Zach Randolph will return to the starting lineup for Kings on Friday April 6th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (ankle) will not play on Friday April 6th, 2018
- Kings' Vince Carter starting with Skal Labissiere ruled out on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018