Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic scores 20 points with 4 threes in Kings' loss February 15th, 2018
- JaKarr Sampson draws third start of season for Kings versus Rockets February 14th, 2018
- Zach Randolph not in Kings' starting lineup on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Zach Randolph leads Kings with 22 points in Tuesday's win February 14th, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic scores 19 points as Kings beat Mavericks February 14th, 2018