Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Anthony Davis (adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Dante Cunningham (knee) may sit out again Wednesday for Pelicans December 12th, 2017
- Pelicans' Jameer Nelson (ankle) questionable for Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (glute) already ruled out for Clippers on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Joe Johnson (wrist) questionable for Utah on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Jazz confirm that Rodney Hood (ankle) will be active on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- George Hill (personal) practices Monday for Kings December 11th, 2017
- Kings' Willie Cauley-Stein (back) to be a game-time decision on Tuesday December 11th, 2017
- Skal Labissiere starting for Kings on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is starting in place of George Hill on Sunday for the Kings December 10th, 2017
- George Hill (personal) ruled out Sunday for Kings December 10th, 2017
- Willie Cauley-Stein (back) is out again Sunday for Kings December 10th, 2017