Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Kings' Tyreke Evans (toe) sitting out last game on Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Kings to be without four key players as the face the Suns on Tuesday April 11th, 2017
- Ty Lawson double-doubles in return to the starting lineup on Sunday April 10th, 2017
- Skal Labissiere has a big game as Kings lose to Rockets April 10th, 2017
- Kings missing Arron Afflalo, Kosta Koufos, Anthony Tolliver Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Kings' Buddy Hield matches career-high with 22 points April 2nd, 2017