Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Cleveland's Derrick Rose (ankle) doubtful to play on Saturday October 20th, 2017
- Willy Hernangomez the odd man out in Knicks' frontcourt for now October 20th, 2017
- Corey Brewer making his first start of the year for the Lakers on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Lakers' Luol Deng a healthy scratch, Corey Brewer starting on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Andre Iguodala (back) will play Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) will not play for Kings on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Zach Randolph (oral surgery) will make Kings' debut on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Zach Randolph (oral surgery) likely to start on Friday for Sacramento October 20th, 2017
- Kings' Skal Labissiere not likely to see starter's minutes on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) is questionable to play for Kings in Dallas October 19th, 2017
- Zach Randolph (oral surgery) is questionable to play Friday for Sacramento October 19th, 2017