Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Vince Carter joins Kings on one-year contract July 7th, 2017
- JaVale McGee meeting with Sacramento on Thursday July 6th, 2017
- Rudy Gay would like to join Thunder July 5th, 2017
- Kings sign Zach Randolph to a two-year, $24M deal July 4th, 2017
- George Hill agrees to three-year, $57M deal with Kings July 4th, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017