Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Buddy Hield drops a huge line in Kings' loss to Warriors March 25th, 2017
- Arron Afflalo starting, Garrett Temple to Kings bench March 22nd, 2017
- Kings rest Ty Lawson and Kosta Koufos Wednesday against Bucks March 22nd, 2017
- Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio March 20th, 2017
- Kings rule out Tyreke Evans (ankle), Arron Afflalo (personal) and Ben McLemore (personal) March 18th, 2017
- Kings' Willie Cauley-Stein erupts in win over Phoenix March 16th, 2017