James Johnson fills up the stat sheet in Heat's Sunday night loss
Miami Heat forward James Johnson went 9-of-13 from the field on Sunday, posting 24 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 2 three-pointers with no turnovers as the Heat fell 115-104 to the Portland Trail Blazers.
Johnson has played 27.7 minutes per game through nine contests in March, and he's averaging 14.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 1.4 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers in that span.
Johnson finished Sunday's loss with a game-high 39.6 nERD, making him the only Heat player with a mark above 0.0, per numberFire Live. He also ranks fifth among Heat players and 84th in the NBA this season with a 1.7 nERD.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow April 19th, 2017
- Heat's Dion Waiters out against Wizards April 12th, 2017
- Heat suggest Dion Waiters, Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts won't play Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Dion Waiters (ankle) completes 'strenuous' workout, questionable Wednesday for Heat April 11th, 2017
- Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts not on Miami's injury report for Wednesday April 11th, 2017
- Miami won't play Luke Babbitt or Josh McRoberts versus Cleveland April 10th, 2017