James Johnson fills up the stat sheet in Heat's Sunday night loss
Miami Heat forward James Johnson went 9-of-13 from the field on Sunday, posting 24 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 2 three-pointers with no turnovers as the Heat fell 115-104 to the Portland Trail Blazers.
Johnson has played 27.7 minutes per game through nine contests in March, and he's averaging 14.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 1.4 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers in that span.
Johnson finished Sunday's loss with a game-high 39.6 nERD, making him the only Heat player with a mark above 0.0, per numberFire Live. He also ranks fifth among Heat players and 84th in the NBA this season with a 1.7 nERD.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Derrick Jones Jr. enters starting lineup for Heat in place of Tyler Johnson (ankle) January 17th, 2018
- Miami rules out Tyler Johnson (ankle) for Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Miami's Tyler Johnson (ankle) won't undergo MRI January 16th, 2018
- Heat expected to be without Tyler Johnson (ankle) 'for at least the short term' January 16th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk scores 21 points and hands out career-high 8 assists Monday for Heat January 15th, 2018
- Miami's Tyler Johnson exits Monday's game early with a left leg injury January 15th, 2018