James Johnson fills up the stat sheet in Heat's Sunday night loss
Miami Heat forward James Johnson went 9-of-13 from the field on Sunday, posting 24 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 2 three-pointers with no turnovers as the Heat fell 115-104 to the Portland Trail Blazers.
Johnson has played 27.7 minutes per game through nine contests in March, and he's averaging 14.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 1.4 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers in that span.
Johnson finished Sunday's loss with a game-high 39.6 nERD, making him the only Heat player with a mark above 0.0, per numberFire Live. He also ranks fifth among Heat players and 84th in the NBA this season with a 1.7 nERD.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow April 19th, 2017
- Heat's Dion Waiters out against Wizards April 12th, 2017
- Heat suggest Dion Waiters, Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts won't play Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Dion Waiters (ankle) completes 'strenuous' workout, questionable Wednesday for Heat April 11th, 2017
- Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts not on Miami's injury report for Wednesday April 11th, 2017
- Miami won't play Luke Babbitt or Josh McRoberts versus Cleveland April 10th, 2017