James Johnson fills up the stat sheet in Heat's Sunday night loss
Miami Heat forward James Johnson went 9-of-13 from the field on Sunday, posting 24 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 2 three-pointers with no turnovers as the Heat fell 115-104 to the Portland Trail Blazers.
Johnson has played 27.7 minutes per game through nine contests in March, and he's averaging 14.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 1.4 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers in that span.
Johnson finished Sunday's loss with a game-high 39.6 nERD, making him the only Heat player with a mark above 0.0, per numberFire Live. He also ranks fifth among Heat players and 84th in the NBA this season with a 1.7 nERD.
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Heat's Justise Winslow says shoulder is 100% August 31st, 2017
- Justise Winslow expects to be ready for Heat training camp August 1st, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Mavericks trade A.J. Hammons in deal with Heat July 7th, 2017
- Heat deal Josh McRoberts to Mavericks July 7th, 2017