James Johnson fills up the stat sheet in Heat's Sunday night loss
Miami Heat forward James Johnson went 9-of-13 from the field on Sunday, posting 24 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 2 three-pointers with no turnovers as the Heat fell 115-104 to the Portland Trail Blazers.
Johnson has played 27.7 minutes per game through nine contests in March, and he's averaging 14.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 1.4 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers in that span.
Johnson finished Sunday's loss with a game-high 39.6 nERD, making him the only Heat player with a mark above 0.0, per numberFire Live. He also ranks fifth among Heat players and 84th in the NBA this season with a 1.7 nERD.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Heat will not pick up Jordan Mickey's team option for 2018 May 10th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson suffers shoulder injury, expects to suit up for Game 5 April 21st, 2018