Damian Lillard scores a season-high in Portland's win over Miami
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard went 14-of-21 from the field, including 9-of-12 from 3-point range, finishing with 49 points and five assists in Sunday's 115-104 win over the Miami Heat.
Those 49 points were the third-most Lillard has ever posted in a game, and topped his previous season-high of 42. He has topped 30 points in five of his 10 games in March so far, averaging 31.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game on the month.
Lillard's huge 95.1 nERD was the highest mark among all players in action on Sunday, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long mark to a 7.3, which leads Blazers players and ranks 20th in the NBA.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Jusuf Nurkic (ankle) probable Saturday for Portland March 17th, 2018
- Trail Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic demoralized by LeBron James on Thursday March 16th, 2018
- C.J. McCollum scores 29 points in Trail Blazers' victory over Cavaliers March 16th, 2018
- Damian Lillard scored 24 points with 9 assists in Trail Blazers' win March 16th, 2018
- Al-Farouq Aminu scores 11 points with 9 rebounds as Trail Blazers beat Cavaliers March 16th, 2018
- Portland extends their winning streak to 10 despite a quiet game from C.J. McCollum March 13th, 2018