Damian Lillard scores a season-high in Portland's win over Miami
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard went 14-of-21 from the field, including 9-of-12 from 3-point range, finishing with 49 points and five assists in Sunday's 115-104 win over the Miami Heat.
Those 49 points were the third-most Lillard has ever posted in a game, and topped his previous season-high of 42. He has topped 30 points in five of his 10 games in March so far, averaging 31.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game on the month.
Lillard's huge 95.1 nERD was the highest mark among all players in action on Sunday, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long mark to a 7.3, which leads Blazers players and ranks 20th in the NBA.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Jusuf Nurkic says leg will be 100 percent well before start of next season April 25th, 2017
- Portland gets swept despite another 30-point game from Damian Lillard April 25th, 2017
- Blazers rule out Jusuf Nurkic (leg) for Game 4 on Monday April 23rd, 2017
- Blazers' C.J. McCollum and Damian Lillard combine for 63 in loss April 23rd, 2017
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic started Saturday, played 16 minutes April 23rd, 2017
- Blazers upgrade Jusuf Nurkic (right leg) to doubtful for Game 3 April 21st, 2017