Damian Lillard scores a season-high in Portland's win over Miami
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard went 14-of-21 from the field, including 9-of-12 from 3-point range, finishing with 49 points and five assists in Sunday's 115-104 win over the Miami Heat.
Those 49 points were the third-most Lillard has ever posted in a game, and topped his previous season-high of 42. He has topped 30 points in five of his 10 games in March so far, averaging 31.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game on the month.
Lillard's huge 95.1 nERD was the highest mark among all players in action on Sunday, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long mark to a 7.3, which leads Blazers players and ranks 20th in the NBA.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Caleb Swanigan is coming off the bench on Saturday for Portland November 18th, 2017
- Noah Vonleh is starting over Caleb Swanigan for Portland on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Portland's Ed Davis (ankle) says he will play on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Ed Davis (ankle) is questionable to play Saturday in Portland November 18th, 2017
- Shabazz Napier catches fire from downtown in Portland's Wednesday night victory November 16th, 2017
- Portland's Damian Lillard flirts with a triple-double in Wednesday's win November 16th, 2017