Damian Lillard scores a season-high in Portland's win over Miami
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard went 14-of-21 from the field, including 9-of-12 from 3-point range, finishing with 49 points and five assists in Sunday's 115-104 win over the Miami Heat.
Those 49 points were the third-most Lillard has ever posted in a game, and topped his previous season-high of 42. He has topped 30 points in five of his 10 games in March so far, averaging 31.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game on the month.
Lillard's huge 95.1 nERD was the highest mark among all players in action on Sunday, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long mark to a 7.3, which leads Blazers players and ranks 20th in the NBA.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- C.J. McCollum lights up Suns for 27 points Tuesday in Portland January 17th, 2018
- Al-Farouq Aminu produces well as Portland snaps three-game losing skid January 17th, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard racks up 31 points in Tuesday victory January 17th, 2018
- Trail Blazers' Shabazz Napier (back) available Tuesday against Suns January 16th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier (back) questionable for Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Jusuf Nurkic musters 8 points, 5 rebounds in Trail Blazers' loss January 15th, 2018