Damian Lillard scores a season-high in Portland's win over Miami
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard went 14-of-21 from the field, including 9-of-12 from 3-point range, finishing with 49 points and five assists in Sunday's 115-104 win over the Miami Heat.
Those 49 points were the third-most Lillard has ever posted in a game, and topped his previous season-high of 42. He has topped 30 points in five of his 10 games in March so far, averaging 31.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game on the month.
Lillard's huge 95.1 nERD was the highest mark among all players in action on Sunday, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long mark to a 7.3, which leads Blazers players and ranks 20th in the NBA.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018
- Blazers' Evan Turner (toe) will play and likely start in Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018