Damian Lillard scores a season-high in Portland's win over Miami
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard went 14-of-21 from the field, including 9-of-12 from 3-point range, finishing with 49 points and five assists in Sunday's 115-104 win over the Miami Heat.
Those 49 points were the third-most Lillard has ever posted in a game, and topped his previous season-high of 42. He has topped 30 points in five of his 10 games in March so far, averaging 31.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game on the month.
Lillard's huge 95.1 nERD was the highest mark among all players in action on Sunday, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long mark to a 7.3, which leads Blazers players and ranks 20th in the NBA.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Warriors beat Kings behind strong game from Draymond Green March 25th, 2017
- Rockets rule out Ryan Anderson (ankle) for Sunday March 25th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Damian Lillard stuffs the stat-sheet in Portland's Thursday night victory March 24th, 2017
- Damian Lillard scores a season-high in Portland's win over Miami March 20th, 2017
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic scores 12 and stuffs stat line March 19th, 2017
- Trail Blazers expect Evan Turner (hand) to return Saturday night March 17th, 2017