Damian Lillard scores a season-high in Portland's win over Miami
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard went 14-of-21 from the field, including 9-of-12 from 3-point range, finishing with 49 points and five assists in Sunday's 115-104 win over the Miami Heat.
Those 49 points were the third-most Lillard has ever posted in a game, and topped his previous season-high of 42. He has topped 30 points in five of his 10 games in March so far, averaging 31.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game on the month.
Lillard's huge 95.1 nERD was the highest mark among all players in action on Sunday, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long mark to a 7.3, which leads Blazers players and ranks 20th in the NBA.
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Rockets placing three players on trade block June 21st, 2017
- Trail Blazers' Allen Crabbe (foot) will go under knife May 8th, 2017
- Jusuf Nurkic says leg will be 100 percent well before start of next season April 25th, 2017
- Portland gets swept despite another 30-point game from Damian Lillard April 25th, 2017
- Blazers rule out Jusuf Nurkic (leg) for Game 4 on Monday April 23rd, 2017
- Blazers' C.J. McCollum and Damian Lillard combine for 63 in loss April 23rd, 2017
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic started Saturday, played 16 minutes April 23rd, 2017