DeMarcus Cousins (knee) posts a double-double in return to the Pelicans' lineup
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center DeMarcus Cousins (knee) went 7-of-14 from the field on Sunday, finishing with 15 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals in 31 minutes of action as the Pelicans beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 129-104.
This was Cousins' return after a one-game absence from a knee injury, and he should be available once again on Tuesday when the Pelicans take on the Memphis Grizzlies. Cousins is averaging 20.2 points, 11.7 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 1.6 steals in 32.3 minutes of action through 11 contests since being acquired by New Orleans.
Cousins finished Sunday's win with a shaky -3.9 nERD, per numberFire Live, though he remains in the NBA's top-50 on the season with a 3.9 nERD.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- DeAndre Liggins will start for Pelicans on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo (rest) won't play Saturday against Rockets March 17th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis reaches 41st double-double in loss to Spurs March 16th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday stuffs stat sheet in Pelicans' loss to Spurs March 16th, 2018
- Emeka Okafor to come off Pelicans' bench versus Spurs March 15th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic replaces Emeka Okafor in Pelicans' lineup on Thursday March 15th, 2018