Pistons' Aron Baynes hauls in a career-high 17 rebounds on Sunday
Detroit Pistons center Aron Baynes played only 18 minutes in Sunday's win over the Phoenix Suns, but he finished the game with 13 points and a career-high 17 rebounds.
Baynes destroyed his previous career-best of 12 rebounds in this one. He doesn't see consistent minutes, but that didn't prevent him from averaging a solid 8.3 points and 9.8 rebounds in 17.9 minutes per game last week.
Baynes finished second among Pistons players with a 27.1 nERD in Sunday's win, per numberFire Live. He ranks fifth among Pistons players and 105th among 478 players overall with a 1.0 nERD on the year.
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Rockets placing three players on trade block June 21st, 2017
- Aron Baynes declines his Pistons player option June 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic notches another double-double on Wednesday April 13th, 2017
- Stanley Johnson starting in place of Marcus Morris for Detroit April 12th, 2017
- Pistons to start Jon Leuer in place of Henry Ellenson on Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Tobias Harris has a productive game off the bench in Pistons' loss April 11th, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Marcus Morris back in Pistons' starting lineup April 10th, 2017