Pistons' Aron Baynes hauls in a career-high 17 rebounds on Sunday
Detroit Pistons center Aron Baynes played only 18 minutes in Sunday's win over the Phoenix Suns, but he finished the game with 13 points and a career-high 17 rebounds.
Baynes destroyed his previous career-best of 12 rebounds in this one. He doesn't see consistent minutes, but that didn't prevent him from averaging a solid 8.3 points and 9.8 rebounds in 17.9 minutes per game last week.
Baynes finished second among Pistons players with a 27.1 nERD in Sunday's win, per numberFire Live. He ranks fifth among Pistons players and 105th among 478 players overall with a 1.0 nERD on the year.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic notches another double-double on Wednesday April 13th, 2017
- Stanley Johnson starting in place of Marcus Morris for Detroit April 12th, 2017
- Pistons to start Jon Leuer in place of Henry Ellenson on Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Tobias Harris has a productive game off the bench in Pistons' loss April 11th, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Marcus Morris back in Pistons' starting lineup April 10th, 2017
- Henry Ellenson starting for Pistons versus Washington April 10th, 2017