Tyler Ulis turns in another double-double as Suns fall to Pistons
Phoenix Suns point guard Tyler Ulis went 7-of-24 from the field on Sunday, posting 17 points and 11 assists in a 112-95 loss to the Detroit Pistons.
Ulis has a pair of double-doubles in his three games since moving into the Suns' starting lineup. He hasn't been especially efficient as a starter, but has seen a massive workload, averaging 16.3 points, 10.7 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 steals in 40.9 minutes per game while shooting 35.6 percent from the field.
Ulis finished last among Suns players with an ugly -35.9 nERD on Sunday, per numberFire Live. He ranks 12th among 17 Suns players and 392nd in the NBA with a -2.2 nERD on the season.
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Suns grooming Dragan Bender to be point forward July 6th, 2017
- Paul Millsap to meet with Suns June 29th, 2017
- Blake Griffin will meet with the Suns on Saturday June 29th, 2017
- Alex Len gets qualifying offer from Phoenix June 28th, 2017
- Suns extend qualifying offer to Alan Williams June 28th, 2017
- Suns' Jared Dudley undergoes toe surgery, out 3-4 months June 28th, 2017