Tyler Ulis turns in another double-double as Suns fall to Pistons
Phoenix Suns point guard Tyler Ulis went 7-of-24 from the field on Sunday, posting 17 points and 11 assists in a 112-95 loss to the Detroit Pistons.
Ulis has a pair of double-doubles in his three games since moving into the Suns' starting lineup. He hasn't been especially efficient as a starter, but has seen a massive workload, averaging 16.3 points, 10.7 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 steals in 40.9 minutes per game while shooting 35.6 percent from the field.
Ulis finished last among Suns players with an ugly -35.9 nERD on Sunday, per numberFire Live. He ranks 12th among 17 Suns players and 392nd in the NBA with a -2.2 nERD on the season.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Devin Booker (rest) ruled out on Tuesday for the Suns April 11th, 2017
- T.J. Warren has another strong showing in Suns' win over Dallas April 10th, 2017
- Suns' Devin Booker scores 37 points, including 21 in the fourth April 8th, 2017
- T.J. Warren scores 23 points with 16 boards in Suns' triumph April 8th, 2017
- Suns' T.J. Warren (illness) probable for Wednesday April 4th, 2017
- Suns believe Devin Booker could excel running the point April 4th, 2017