Tyler Ulis turns in another double-double as Suns fall to Pistons
Phoenix Suns point guard Tyler Ulis went 7-of-24 from the field on Sunday, posting 17 points and 11 assists in a 112-95 loss to the Detroit Pistons.
Ulis has a pair of double-doubles in his three games since moving into the Suns' starting lineup. He hasn't been especially efficient as a starter, but has seen a massive workload, averaging 16.3 points, 10.7 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 steals in 40.9 minutes per game while shooting 35.6 percent from the field.
Ulis finished last among Suns players with an ugly -35.9 nERD on Sunday, per numberFire Live. He ranks 12th among 17 Suns players and 392nd in the NBA with a -2.2 nERD on the season.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- Suns' Tyler Ulis undergoes minor ankle surgery May 11th, 2017
- Devin Booker (rest) ruled out on Tuesday for the Suns April 11th, 2017
- T.J. Warren has another strong showing in Suns' win over Dallas April 10th, 2017
- Suns' Devin Booker scores 37 points, including 21 in the fourth April 8th, 2017
- T.J. Warren scores 23 points with 16 boards in Suns' triumph April 8th, 2017
- Suns' T.J. Warren (illness) probable for Wednesday April 4th, 2017