Tyler Ulis turns in another double-double as Suns fall to Pistons
Phoenix Suns point guard Tyler Ulis went 7-of-24 from the field on Sunday, posting 17 points and 11 assists in a 112-95 loss to the Detroit Pistons.
Ulis has a pair of double-doubles in his three games since moving into the Suns' starting lineup. He hasn't been especially efficient as a starter, but has seen a massive workload, averaging 16.3 points, 10.7 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 steals in 40.9 minutes per game while shooting 35.6 percent from the field.
Ulis finished last among Suns players with an ugly -35.9 nERD on Sunday, per numberFire Live. He ranks 12th among 17 Suns players and 392nd in the NBA with a -2.2 nERD on the season.
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Rockets placing three players on trade block June 21st, 2017
- Jimmy Butler at center of trade talks once again June 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala drawing interest from teams this offseason June 1st, 2017
- Suns' Tyler Ulis undergoes minor ankle surgery May 11th, 2017
- Devin Booker (rest) ruled out on Tuesday for the Suns April 11th, 2017
- T.J. Warren has another strong showing in Suns' win over Dallas April 10th, 2017
- Suns' Devin Booker scores 37 points, including 21 in the fourth April 8th, 2017