Tyler Ulis turns in another double-double as Suns fall to Pistons
Phoenix Suns point guard Tyler Ulis went 7-of-24 from the field on Sunday, posting 17 points and 11 assists in a 112-95 loss to the Detroit Pistons.
Ulis has a pair of double-doubles in his three games since moving into the Suns' starting lineup. He hasn't been especially efficient as a starter, but has seen a massive workload, averaging 16.3 points, 10.7 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 steals in 40.9 minutes per game while shooting 35.6 percent from the field.
Ulis finished last among Suns players with an ugly -35.9 nERD on Sunday, per numberFire Live. He ranks 12th among 17 Suns players and 392nd in the NBA with a -2.2 nERD on the season.
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Vince Carter (personal) unavailable on Saturday for Kings March 17th, 2018
- Mavericks give Kyle Collinsworth first NBA start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Suns' Marquese Chriss, Jared Dudley avoid suspension, fined $25K for Thursday's altercation March 17th, 2018
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (neck, shoulder) practices on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker (hand) is questionable for Saturday March 16th, 2018
- T.J. Warren scores 19 as Suns fall to Jazz March 16th, 2018