Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Knicks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (leg, rest) will play Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Frank Ntilikina posts first career double-double in Knicks' Monday win January 16th, 2018
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (rest) ruled out for Knicks on Monday afternoon January 15th, 2018
- Lance Thomas scores 7 points, brings down 6 boards in Knicks' loss January 15th, 2018
- Tim Hardaway Jr. scores 25 points in Knicks' loss, injures leg late January 15th, 2018
- Jarrett Jack stays hot with season-high 22 points Sunday in New York January 15th, 2018