Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Knicks sign Michael Beasley to one-year deal August 9th, 2017