Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks reportedly interested in Jrue Holiday May 18th, 2017
- Knicks' Joakim Noah (shoulder) undergoes successful surgery April 27th, 2017
- Knicks' Phil Jackson says Carmelo Anthony 'better off somewhere else' April 14th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play for Knicks April 12th, 2017
- Knicks to start Carmelo Anthony in final game April 12th, 2017
- Knicks expected to sit Carmelo Anthony (knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) for season finale April 11th, 2017