Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios July 12th, 2017
- Knicks waiving Marshall Plumlee July 7th, 2017
- Tim Hardaway Jr. agrees to four-year offer sheet with Knicks July 7th, 2017
- Celtics reached out to Knicks about Marcus Smart trade July 6th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with Clippers July 5th, 2017
- Knicks have no interest in trading Kristaps Porzingis July 3rd, 2017