Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Knicks return Lance Thomas (personal) to starting lineup Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Kyle O'Quinn double-doubles off Knicks' bench in loss March 16th, 2018
- Knicks' Courtney Lee (personal) ruled out for Saturday March 16th, 2018
- Michael Beasley posts 24 points, 13 rebounds, 7 assists as Knicks fall to 76ers March 16th, 2018
- Lance Thomas (personal) ruled out for Knicks versus 76ers March 15th, 2018
- Michael Beasley returns to Knicks' starting lineup on Thursday March 15th, 2018