Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Knicks reportedly agree to 4-year deal with David Fizdale to become new head coach May 3rd, 2018
- Knicks' Kyle O'Quinn undecided on 2018 player option April 19th, 2018
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) could miss 2018-19 season April 19th, 2018
- Knicks fire head coach Jeff Hornacek April 12th, 2018
- Courtney Lee (ankle) is out Wednesday in New York April 11th, 2018
- Enes Kanter (back) is out for the Knicks on Wednesday April 11th, 2018