Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Warriors beat Kings behind strong game from Draymond Green March 25th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- NBA suspends the Knicks' Joakim Noah for 20 games March 25th, 2017
- Knicks will be shorthanded on Thursday as three players are ruled out March 23rd, 2017
- X-rays come back negative for Knicks' Derrick Rose (foot) March 23rd, 2017
- Guillermo Hernangomez to come off Knicks' bench Wednesday March 22nd, 2017
- Kinicks to limit Carmelo Anthony's minutes the rest of the season March 21st, 2017