Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Knicks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (foot) questionable for Monday's tilt against the Clippers November 19th, 2017
- X-Rays negative on Knicks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (foot) November 18th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis scores 22 points with 8 rebounds as Knicks defeat Jazz November 16th, 2017
- Tim Hardaway Jr. leads Knicks with 26 points in win November 16th, 2017
- Knicks' Willy Hernangomez unhappy with limited role November 15th, 2017
- Knicks' Enes Kanter drops 20 points and 16 rebounds Monday November 14th, 2017