Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Knicks' Phil Jackson says Carmelo Anthony 'better off somewhere else' April 14th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play for Knicks April 12th, 2017
- Knicks to start Carmelo Anthony in final game April 12th, 2017
- Knicks expected to sit Carmelo Anthony (knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) for season finale April 11th, 2017
- Willy Hernangomez posts a big double-double in Knicks' loss April 9th, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony and Kristaps Porzingis are both out Sunday in New York April 9th, 2017