Kristaps Porzingis (thigh) practices for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (bruised left thigh) practiced on Sunday and said he hopes to play versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Porzingis sat out Thursday's game with the thigh injury but seems optimistic that he will be able to give it a go on Monday night. If he does, Willy Hernangomez and Lance Thomas will take hits to their playing time.
Porzingis is averaging 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season.
- Celtics draft Jayson Tatum with the third overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Celtics interested in Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis June 20th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis reportedly on the Knicks' trade block June 20th, 2017
- Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight June 16th, 2017
- Frank Ntilikina thinks Knicks would be good fit June 13th, 2017
- Mavericks reportedly interested in Jrue Holiday May 18th, 2017
- Knicks' Joakim Noah (shoulder) undergoes successful surgery April 27th, 2017