Miami's Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches
Miami Heat guard/forward Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches and is hoping he can return before the end of the regular season.
Waiters sprained his ankle on Friday, but x-rays came back negative. For what it is worth, Waiters says this sprain is worse than the one that caused him to miss three games in early February. While no timeline has been set, the expectation is for the guard to miss an extended period. Josh Richardson started in his place on Sunday and will likely do so for the foreseeable future.
Richardson will try to make up Waiters 15.8 points and 4.3 assists per game.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (foot) is in Miami's starting lineup on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (foot) upgraded to questionable for Heat on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (foot) is doubtful for Miami's game on Friday March 15th, 2018
- Miami's Dwyane Wade (hamstring) ruled out for Friday March 15th, 2018
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside (hip) will not play on Friday March 15th, 2018
- Miami's James Johnson piles up 18 points, 10 boards and 7 assists on Wednesday March 15th, 2018