Miami's Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches
Miami Heat guard/forward Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches and is hoping he can return before the end of the regular season.
Waiters sprained his ankle on Friday, but x-rays came back negative. For what it is worth, Waiters says this sprain is worse than the one that caused him to miss three games in early February. While no timeline has been set, the expectation is for the guard to miss an extended period. Josh Richardson started in his place on Sunday and will likely do so for the foreseeable future.
Richardson will try to make up Waiters 15.8 points and 4.3 assists per game.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Derrick Jones Jr. enters starting lineup for Heat in place of Tyler Johnson (ankle) January 17th, 2018
- Miami rules out Tyler Johnson (ankle) for Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Miami's Tyler Johnson (ankle) won't undergo MRI January 16th, 2018
- Heat expected to be without Tyler Johnson (ankle) 'for at least the short term' January 16th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk scores 21 points and hands out career-high 8 assists Monday for Heat January 15th, 2018
- Miami's Tyler Johnson exits Monday's game early with a left leg injury January 15th, 2018