Miami's Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches
Miami Heat guard/forward Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches and is hoping he can return before the end of the regular season.
Waiters sprained his ankle on Friday, but x-rays came back negative. For what it is worth, Waiters says this sprain is worse than the one that caused him to miss three games in early February. While no timeline has been set, the expectation is for the guard to miss an extended period. Josh Richardson started in his place on Sunday and will likely do so for the foreseeable future.
Richardson will try to make up Waiters 15.8 points and 4.3 assists per game.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Heat will not pick up Jordan Mickey's team option for 2018 May 10th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson suffers shoulder injury, expects to suit up for Game 5 April 21st, 2018