Miami's Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches
Miami Heat guard/forward Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches and is hoping he can return before the end of the regular season.
Waiters sprained his ankle on Friday, but x-rays came back negative. For what it is worth, Waiters says this sprain is worse than the one that caused him to miss three games in early February. While no timeline has been set, the expectation is for the guard to miss an extended period. Josh Richardson started in his place on Sunday and will likely do so for the foreseeable future.
Richardson will try to make up Waiters 15.8 points and 4.3 assists per game.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow April 19th, 2017
- Heat's Dion Waiters out against Wizards April 12th, 2017
- Heat suggest Dion Waiters, Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts won't play Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Dion Waiters (ankle) completes 'strenuous' workout, questionable Wednesday for Heat April 11th, 2017
- Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts not on Miami's injury report for Wednesday April 11th, 2017
- Miami won't play Luke Babbitt or Josh McRoberts versus Cleveland April 10th, 2017