Miami's Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches
Miami Heat guard/forward Dion Waiters (left ankle) is on crutches and is hoping he can return before the end of the regular season.
Waiters sprained his ankle on Friday, but x-rays came back negative. For what it is worth, Waiters says this sprain is worse than the one that caused him to miss three games in early February. While no timeline has been set, the expectation is for the guard to miss an extended period. Josh Richardson started in his place on Sunday and will likely do so for the foreseeable future.
Richardson will try to make up Waiters 15.8 points and 4.3 assists per game.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Heat have no plans to move Justise Winslow April 19th, 2017
- Heat's Dion Waiters out against Wizards April 12th, 2017
- Heat suggest Dion Waiters, Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts won't play Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Dion Waiters (ankle) completes 'strenuous' workout, questionable Wednesday for Heat April 11th, 2017
- Luke Babbitt, Josh McRoberts not on Miami's injury report for Wednesday April 11th, 2017
- Miami won't play Luke Babbitt or Josh McRoberts versus Cleveland April 10th, 2017