Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray (groin) is expected to miss the next two to three weeks, according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
That timetable would bring Murray back with only a few games left in the regular season. He has already missed the past five games and there is no reason to rush the rookie back for the Spurs. Patty Mills and Tony Parker will get all the minutes they can handle at the point while Murray is out.
Murray has averaged just 3.5 points, 1.1 rebound, and 1.3 assists in 8.5 minutes per game this season.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard produces well as San Antonio takes Game 5 April 26th, 2017
- David Lee will remain in Spurs' starting lineup for Game 5 April 25th, 2017
- Dewayne Dedmon (illness) not listed on Spurs' injury report for Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard scores 43 points in overtime loss April 23rd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard quiet as Spurs drop Game 3 to Memphis April 21st, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard scores a playoff career-high in Spurs' Game 2 win April 18th, 2017