Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray (groin) is expected to miss the next two to three weeks, according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
That timetable would bring Murray back with only a few games left in the regular season. He has already missed the past five games and there is no reason to rush the rookie back for the Spurs. Patty Mills and Tony Parker will get all the minutes they can handle at the point while Murray is out.
Murray has averaged just 3.5 points, 1.1 rebound, and 1.3 assists in 8.5 minutes per game this season.
- Celtics draft Jayson Tatum with the third overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Spurs' Pau Gasol to decline player option for 2017-18 June 20th, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee expected to decline player option June 20th, 2017
- Spurs' Dewayne Dedmon will decline 2017-2018 option May 30th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee doesn't need surgery May 27th, 2017
- Manu Ginobili plays big minutes in Spurs' season-ending defeat May 23rd, 2017