Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray (groin) is expected to miss the next two to three weeks, according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
That timetable would bring Murray back with only a few games left in the regular season. He has already missed the past five games and there is no reason to rush the rookie back for the Spurs. Patty Mills and Tony Parker will get all the minutes they can handle at the point while Murray is out.
Murray has averaged just 3.5 points, 1.1 rebound, and 1.3 assists in 8.5 minutes per game this season.
- Skal Labissiere returns to Kings' starting lineup on Thursday evening March 22nd, 2018
- Buddy Hield moves back to Kings' bench on Thursday night March 22nd, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) starting for Kings on Thursday after one-game absence March 22nd, 2018
- Isaiah Taylor replaces Dennis Schroder (rest) in Hawks' lineup versus Kings March 22nd, 2018
- Hawks giving Dennis Schroder a breather on Thursday night March 22nd, 2018
- Jonas Jerebko returns to bench for Utah on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Report: Spurs held players-only meeting, calling for Kawhi Leonard (quad) to return March 22nd, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 27 points in Spurs' win Wednesday night March 22nd, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) ruled out again for Spurs on Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will not play for Spurs on Monday March 18th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge goes off for 39 points in Spurs' win over Wolves March 18th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) to remain out Saturday March 16th, 2018