Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray (groin) is expected to miss the next two to three weeks, according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
That timetable would bring Murray back with only a few games left in the regular season. He has already missed the past five games and there is no reason to rush the rookie back for the Spurs. Patty Mills and Tony Parker will get all the minutes they can handle at the point while Murray is out.
Murray has averaged just 3.5 points, 1.1 rebound, and 1.3 assists in 8.5 minutes per game this season.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Danny Green splashes five triples in Spurs' win November 18th, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge regresses a bit with 15 points in Spurs' loss November 16th, 2017
- Rudy Gay only scores 4 points as Spurs beat Dallas on Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Kyle Anderson plays a season-high 34 minutes in Spurs' win on Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Pau Gasol scores just 2 points as Spurs beat Mavericks Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Patty Mills scores season-high 19 points as Spurs win in Dallas November 15th, 2017