Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray (groin) is expected to miss the next two to three weeks, according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
That timetable would bring Murray back with only a few games left in the regular season. He has already missed the past five games and there is no reason to rush the rookie back for the Spurs. Patty Mills and Tony Parker will get all the minutes they can handle at the point while Murray is out.
Murray has averaged just 3.5 points, 1.1 rebound, and 1.3 assists in 8.5 minutes per game this season.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- Avery Bradley hits a buzzer-beater to give Boston a Game 3 victory May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- MRI confirms partially torn patella for Spurs' David Lee May 21st, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (ankle) is doubtful for Game 4 May 21st, 2017
- David Lee ruled out for Game 4 in San Antonio May 21st, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee (left knee) to have MRI on Sunday May 21st, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge turns in a dud in Spurs' loss May 21st, 2017