Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray (groin) is expected to miss the next two to three weeks, according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
That timetable would bring Murray back with only a few games left in the regular season. He has already missed the past five games and there is no reason to rush the rookie back for the Spurs. Patty Mills and Tony Parker will get all the minutes they can handle at the point while Murray is out.
Murray has averaged just 3.5 points, 1.1 rebound, and 1.3 assists in 8.5 minutes per game this season.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Pau Gasol playing through hand injury again for Spurs versus Nets January 17th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson remains in Spurs' starting lineup in place of Kawhi Leonard (quad) January 17th, 2018
- Spurs' Kyle Anderson likely to start in place of Kawhi Leonard (quad) January 17th, 2018
- Spurs' Pau Gasol (hand) will 'try to play' Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) still a couple weeks away from returning January 17th, 2018
- Spurs shut down Kawhi Leonard (quad) indefinitely January 17th, 2018