Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray (groin) is expected to miss the next two to three weeks, according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
That timetable would bring Murray back with only a few games left in the regular season. He has already missed the past five games and there is no reason to rush the rookie back for the Spurs. Patty Mills and Tony Parker will get all the minutes they can handle at the point while Murray is out.
Murray has averaged just 3.5 points, 1.1 rebound, and 1.3 assists in 8.5 minutes per game this season.
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry leads vote-getters on All-NBA Third Team May 24th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018
- Patty Mills drops 21 points as Spurs fall to Warriors in Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay starting ahead of Kyle Anderson for the Spurs in Game 2 April 16th, 2018