Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray (groin) is expected to miss the next two to three weeks, according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
That timetable would bring Murray back with only a few games left in the regular season. He has already missed the past five games and there is no reason to rush the rookie back for the Spurs. Patty Mills and Tony Parker will get all the minutes they can handle at the point while Murray is out.
Murray has averaged just 3.5 points, 1.1 rebound, and 1.3 assists in 8.5 minutes per game this season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- David Lee (foot) is probable for Spurs' Thursday game March 22nd, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores well in Spurs' victory March 22nd, 2017
- David Lee (foot) ruled out as Spurs take on the Timberwolves March 21st, 2017
- Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks March 19th, 2017
- Manu Ginobili will not play on Sunday for San Antonio March 19th, 2017
- Spurs rule out Dejounte Murray (groin) against Memphis March 18th, 2017