Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) doesn't participate in Magic practice on Sunday
Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic did not practice Sunday because his right Achilles tendon flared up.
Not a good sign for Vucevic's availability on Monday as he sat out four games with the injury just two weeks ago. He also sprained his ankle on Thursday, likely causing the flare up in his Achilles. If he is unable to play, Bismack Biyombo will jump into the starting lineup with Stephen Zimmerman backing him up.
Vucevic has averaged 14.6 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game this season.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Evan Fournier unloads season-high 32 points Tuesday in Orlando January 17th, 2018
- Magic top Timberwolves despite a shaky performance from Aaron Gordon January 17th, 2018
- D.J. Augustin gets hot with 18 points in Orlando's Tuesday win January 17th, 2018
- Bismack Biyombo double-doubles Tuesday as Magic beat Wolves January 17th, 2018
- Khem Birch drops a double-double with four blocks Tuesday in Orlando January 17th, 2018
- Orlando's Arron Afflalo ejected in second quarter of Tuesday's game January 16th, 2018