Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) doesn't participate in Magic practice on Sunday
Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic did not practice Sunday because his right Achilles tendon flared up.
Not a good sign for Vucevic's availability on Monday as he sat out four games with the injury just two weeks ago. He also sprained his ankle on Thursday, likely causing the flare up in his Achilles. If he is unable to play, Bismack Biyombo will jump into the starting lineup with Stephen Zimmerman backing him up.
Vucevic has averaged 14.6 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game this season.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Magic cut ties with general manager Rob Hennigan April 13th, 2017
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon closes out the regular season with a huge game April 13th, 2017
- Orlando may not go with their usual rotation on Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (wrist) will return Saturday for Magic April 7th, 2017
- Orlando limiting Terrence Ross to one half Thursday night April 6th, 2017
- Magic starting Jodie Meeks Thursday with Evan Fournier (wrist) out April 6th, 2017