Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) doesn't participate in Magic practice on Sunday
Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic did not practice Sunday because his right Achilles tendon flared up.
Not a good sign for Vucevic's availability on Monday as he sat out four games with the injury just two weeks ago. He also sprained his ankle on Thursday, likely causing the flare up in his Achilles. If he is unable to play, Bismack Biyombo will jump into the starting lineup with Stephen Zimmerman backing him up.
Vucevic has averaged 14.6 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game this season.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- Magic cut ties with general manager Rob Hennigan April 13th, 2017
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon closes out the regular season with a huge game April 13th, 2017
- Orlando may not go with their usual rotation on Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (wrist) will return Saturday for Magic April 7th, 2017
- Orlando limiting Terrence Ross to one half Thursday night April 6th, 2017
- Magic starting Jodie Meeks Thursday with Evan Fournier (wrist) out April 6th, 2017