Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) doesn't participate in Magic practice on Sunday
Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic did not practice Sunday because his right Achilles tendon flared up.
Not a good sign for Vucevic's availability on Monday as he sat out four games with the injury just two weeks ago. He also sprained his ankle on Thursday, likely causing the flare up in his Achilles. If he is unable to play, Bismack Biyombo will jump into the starting lineup with Stephen Zimmerman backing him up.
Vucevic has averaged 14.6 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game this season.
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Rockets placing three players on trade block June 21st, 2017
- Magic cut ties with general manager Rob Hennigan April 13th, 2017
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon closes out the regular season with a huge game April 13th, 2017
- Orlando may not go with their usual rotation on Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (wrist) will return Saturday for Magic April 7th, 2017
- Orlando limiting Terrence Ross to one half Thursday night April 6th, 2017
- Magic starting Jodie Meeks Thursday with Evan Fournier (wrist) out April 6th, 2017