Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) doesn't participate in Magic practice on Sunday
Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic did not practice Sunday because his right Achilles tendon flared up.
Not a good sign for Vucevic's availability on Monday as he sat out four games with the injury just two weeks ago. He also sprained his ankle on Thursday, likely causing the flare up in his Achilles. If he is unable to play, Bismack Biyombo will jump into the starting lineup with Stephen Zimmerman backing him up.
Vucevic has averaged 14.6 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game this season.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- D.J. Augustin (hamstring) will return for Magic on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) out Saturday for Orlando November 17th, 2017
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (hamstring) hopes to return Saturday or Monday November 16th, 2017
- Orlando's Jonathon Simmons wants to be seen as 'elite player' November 15th, 2017
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (hamstring) officially ruled out for Wednesday night November 14th, 2017
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) listed as out for Wednesday by Orlando November 14th, 2017