Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) doesn't participate in Magic practice on Sunday
Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic did not practice Sunday because his right Achilles tendon flared up.
Not a good sign for Vucevic's availability on Monday as he sat out four games with the injury just two weeks ago. He also sprained his ankle on Thursday, likely causing the flare up in his Achilles. If he is unable to play, Bismack Biyombo will jump into the starting lineup with Stephen Zimmerman backing him up.
Vucevic has averaged 14.6 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game this season.
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry leads vote-getters on All-NBA Third Team May 24th, 2018
- Magic fire head coach Frank Vogel April 12th, 2018
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) back in Magic's starting lineup on Sunday April 8th, 2018
- Bismack Biyombo will come off the bench for Magic in Sunday's game April 8th, 2018
- Nikola Vucevic (back) probable for Orlando on Sunday April 7th, 2018
- Aaron Gordon (calf) probable for Magic on Sunday April 7th, 2018
- Orlando's Jamel Artis is starting in place of Aaron Gordon (calf) on Friday April 6th, 2018