Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) doesn't participate in Magic practice on Sunday
Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic did not practice Sunday because his right Achilles tendon flared up.
Not a good sign for Vucevic's availability on Monday as he sat out four games with the injury just two weeks ago. He also sprained his ankle on Thursday, likely causing the flare up in his Achilles. If he is unable to play, Bismack Biyombo will jump into the starting lineup with Stephen Zimmerman backing him up.
Vucevic has averaged 14.6 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game this season.
- Skal Labissiere returns to Kings' starting lineup on Thursday evening March 22nd, 2018
- Buddy Hield moves back to Kings' bench on Thursday night March 22nd, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) starting for Kings on Thursday after one-game absence March 22nd, 2018
- Isaiah Taylor replaces Dennis Schroder (rest) in Hawks' lineup versus Kings March 22nd, 2018
- Hawks giving Dennis Schroder a breather on Thursday night March 22nd, 2018
- Jonas Jerebko returns to bench for Utah on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Mario Hezonja enters first unit for Magic on Thursday, Arron Afflalo moves to bench March 22nd, 2018
- Arron Afflalo moves back to bench for Orlando on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Wes Iwundu draws start for short-handed Magic on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Jonathon Simmons (wrist) ruled out Thursday as Magic face Sixers March 22nd, 2018
- Orlando's Jonathan Isaac (foot) won't play Thursday night March 22nd, 2018
- Jonathan Isaac (foot) doubtful for Magic on Friday March 21st, 2018