Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) doesn't participate in Magic practice on Sunday
Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic did not practice Sunday because his right Achilles tendon flared up.
Not a good sign for Vucevic's availability on Monday as he sat out four games with the injury just two weeks ago. He also sprained his ankle on Thursday, likely causing the flare up in his Achilles. If he is unable to play, Bismack Biyombo will jump into the starting lineup with Stephen Zimmerman backing him up.
Vucevic has averaged 14.6 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game this season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Nikola Vucevic's busy night not enough for Orlando March 22nd, 2017
- Magic rule out Jeff Green (back) on Wednesday March 22nd, 2017
- Orlando beats Philadelphia behind a big game from Nikola Vucevic March 21st, 2017
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) will start Monday versus Philly March 20th, 2017
- Nikola Vucevic (Achilles) doesn't participate in Magic practice on Sunday March 19th, 2017
- Magic's Nikola Vucevic scores 18 points to go with 17 boards March 18th, 2017