Hawks' Kent Bazemore out the next 7 to 10 days
Atlanta hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore has a right knee bone bruise and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days.
Bazemore suffered the injury on Saturday night. An MRI confirmed the diagnosis knocking the wing out for at least three but likely four or more games. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Ersan Ilyasova will need to play heavy minutes with Bazemore and Paul Millsap out this week.
Bazemore was averaging 11.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game this season.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Dennis Schroder's 26 points leads Hawks to upset of Spurs January 15th, 2018
- Hawks' Marco Belinelli (ankle) ruled out Friday against Brooklyn January 12th, 2018
- Marco Belinelli (ankle) questionable Friday for Hawks January 11th, 2018
- Kent Bazemore scores 14 points with 5 rebounds in Hawks' win January 11th, 2018
- Dennis Schroder turns in a double-double as Hawks defeat Nuggets January 11th, 2018
- DeAndre Bembry (groin) won't play Wednesday for Atlanta January 9th, 2018