Hawks' Kent Bazemore out the next 7 to 10 days
Atlanta hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore has a right knee bone bruise and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days.
Bazemore suffered the injury on Saturday night. An MRI confirmed the diagnosis knocking the wing out for at least three but likely four or more games. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Ersan Ilyasova will need to play heavy minutes with Bazemore and Paul Millsap out this week.
Bazemore was averaging 11.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game this season.
- Celtics draft Jayson Tatum with the third overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Atlanta Hawks trade Dwight Howard to Charlotte June 20th, 2017
- Paul Millsap might not get max deal from Hawks June 15th, 2017
- TJ Leaf works out for Hawks on Tuesday June 13th, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala drawing interest from teams this offseason June 1st, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017