Hawks' Kent Bazemore out the next 7 to 10 days
Atlanta hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore has a right knee bone bruise and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days.
Bazemore suffered the injury on Saturday night. An MRI confirmed the diagnosis knocking the wing out for at least three but likely four or more games. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Ersan Ilyasova will need to play heavy minutes with Bazemore and Paul Millsap out this week.
Bazemore was averaging 11.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game this season.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Paul Millsap's strong performance carries Atlanta to a Game 4 victory April 25th, 2017
- Dennis Schroder plays well as Hawks even Round 1 series at 2-2 April 25th, 2017
- Hawks' Paul Millsap scores 29 points in win against Wizards April 23rd, 2017
- Dennis Schroder produces well as Atlanta drops Game 2 April 20th, 2017
- Hawks likely starting Taurean Prince on Sunday in Game 1 April 14th, 2017
- Ersan Ilyasova set to lead Atlanta's B-Team in Wednesday's regular-season finale April 12th, 2017