Hawks' Kent Bazemore out the next 7 to 10 days
Atlanta hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore has a right knee bone bruise and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days.
Bazemore suffered the injury on Saturday night. An MRI confirmed the diagnosis knocking the wing out for at least three but likely four or more games. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Ersan Ilyasova will need to play heavy minutes with Bazemore and Paul Millsap out this week.
Bazemore was averaging 11.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game this season.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Phoenix Suns land the number one pick in the 2018 NBA Draft May 15th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018
- Taurean Prince stays hot with 33 points Sunday in Hawks' win April 9th, 2018
- Isaiah Taylor moves to Hawks' bench versus Celtics April 8th, 2018
- Damion Lee returns to Hawks' starting lineup on Sunday April 8th, 2018