Hawks' Kent Bazemore out the next 7 to 10 days
Atlanta hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore has a right knee bone bruise and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days.
Bazemore suffered the injury on Saturday night. An MRI confirmed the diagnosis knocking the wing out for at least three but likely four or more games. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Ersan Ilyasova will need to play heavy minutes with Bazemore and Paul Millsap out this week.
Bazemore was averaging 11.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game this season.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Taurean Prince stays hot for Hawks, notches double-double in loss March 16th, 2018
- John Collins ties season-high with 21 points in Hawks' loss March 16th, 2018
- Dennis Schroder puts up 18 points and 8 assists as Hawks fall to Thunder March 14th, 2018
- Taurean Prince stays hot with 25 points in Hawks' Tuesday loss March 14th, 2018
- Hawks' Tyler Dorsey only scores 5 points in Tuesday start March 14th, 2018
- Tyler Dorsey replaces Kent Bazemore (knee) in Hawks' lineup on Tuesday March 13th, 2018