Hawks' Kent Bazemore out the next 7 to 10 days
Atlanta hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore has a right knee bone bruise and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days.
Bazemore suffered the injury on Saturday night. An MRI confirmed the diagnosis knocking the wing out for at least three but likely four or more games. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Ersan Ilyasova will need to play heavy minutes with Bazemore and Paul Millsap out this week.
Bazemore was averaging 11.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game this season.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Dennis Schroder's 23 points not enough as Hawks fall to Celtics November 19th, 2017
- Atlanta's Luke Babbitt (back) will start on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- DeAndre Bembry (wrist) is available for Hawks on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Hawks' Isaiah Taylor (eye) to be out 1-2 weeks with retinal tear November 18th, 2017
- Hawks' DeAndre Bembry (wrist) upgraded to probable for Saturday November 17th, 2017
- Hawks' Taurean Prince sets career-high with eight assists Wednesday November 16th, 2017