Hawks rule out Paul Millsap (knee) for next two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap (left knee tightness) will not play in the next two games.
Millsap sat out Saturday's loss to the Portland Trail Blazers as well with his next shot to play coming on Friday versus the Milwaukee Bucks. Ersan Ilyasova will likely start in Millsap's place, making him a good pickup for the week.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, and 1.0 blocks per game this season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Dennis Schroder's strong night not enough as Hawks fall to Bucks March 25th, 2017
- Hawks rule out Paul Millsap (knee) on Friday March 23rd, 2017
- Hawks' Tim Hardaway Jr. scores well in defeat March 23rd, 2017
- Hawks fall to Hornets despite a strong game from Dennis Schroder March 21st, 2017
- Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games March 20th, 2017
- Hawks will start Tim Hardaway Jr. against Charlotte on Monday March 20th, 2017