Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford scored a season-high 27 points during a 105-99 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday, adding eight rebounds, six assists, one steal, two blocks and one three-pointer in 33 minutes.
Horford has now scored 20 or more points in two of his last three games. He picked up the slack with Isaiah Thomas out as he took 16 shots, the most in one game he has taken in over two months. Don't expect another huge game on Monday with Thomas expected to be available.
Despite the loss, Horford was the best player on the floor on Sunday, posting a 41.6 net rating and a 35.41 nERD score.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Avery Bradley (illness) to miss Friday's game for Boston March 24th, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (knee) returns with a strong game in victory over Washington March 21st, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (knee) will return from a two-game absence Monday for Boston March 20th, 2017
- Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss March 19th, 2017
- Celtics' Jae Crowder scores 24 points in win over Nets March 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (knee) to miss two games March 16th, 2017