Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford scored a season-high 27 points during a 105-99 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday, adding eight rebounds, six assists, one steal, two blocks and one three-pointer in 33 minutes.
Horford has now scored 20 or more points in two of his last three games. He picked up the slack with Isaiah Thomas out as he took 16 shots, the most in one game he has taken in over two months. Don't expect another huge game on Monday with Thomas expected to be available.
Despite the loss, Horford was the best player on the floor on Sunday, posting a 41.6 net rating and a 35.41 nERD score.
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (hip) will not require surgery July 26th, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League July 14th, 2017
- Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Marcus Morris headed to Celtics in two-player exchange July 7th, 2017