Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford scored a season-high 27 points during a 105-99 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday, adding eight rebounds, six assists, one steal, two blocks and one three-pointer in 33 minutes.
Horford has now scored 20 or more points in two of his last three games. He picked up the slack with Isaiah Thomas out as he took 16 shots, the most in one game he has taken in over two months. Don't expect another huge game on Monday with Thomas expected to be available.
Despite the loss, Horford was the best player on the floor on Sunday, posting a 41.6 net rating and a 35.41 nERD score.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving's 33 points not enough for Celtics in loss to Clippers February 15th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Morris coming off the bench on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Aron Baynes returns to Celtics' starting lineup on Wednesday, Marcus Morris back to bench February 14th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) won't play Wednesday, 'trending positively' toward return February 13th, 2018