Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford scored a season-high 27 points during a 105-99 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday, adding eight rebounds, six assists, one steal, two blocks and one three-pointer in 33 minutes.
Horford has now scored 20 or more points in two of his last three games. He picked up the slack with Isaiah Thomas out as he took 16 shots, the most in one game he has taken in over two months. Don't expect another huge game on Monday with Thomas expected to be available.
Despite the loss, Horford was the best player on the floor on Sunday, posting a 41.6 net rating and a 35.41 nERD score.
- Anthony Davis (adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Dante Cunningham (knee) may sit out again Wednesday for Pelicans December 12th, 2017
- Pelicans' Jameer Nelson (ankle) questionable for Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (glute) already ruled out for Clippers on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Joe Johnson (wrist) questionable for Utah on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Jazz confirm that Rodney Hood (ankle) will be active on Wednesday December 12th, 2017
- Jayson Tatum grabs 10 boards Monday as Celtics fall to Bulls December 12th, 2017
- Celtics' Terry Rozier plays 28 minutes in Monday loss to Bulls December 12th, 2017
- Boston's Jaylen Brown gets 13 points and 8 rebounds in Monday loss December 12th, 2017
- Celtics' Al Horford (knee) says he's playing on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Marcus Morris (knee) out indefinitely for Boston December 11th, 2017
- Al Horford (knee) is a game time decision Monday for Celtics December 11th, 2017