Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford scored a season-high 27 points during a 105-99 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday, adding eight rebounds, six assists, one steal, two blocks and one three-pointer in 33 minutes.
Horford has now scored 20 or more points in two of his last three games. He picked up the slack with Isaiah Thomas out as he took 16 shots, the most in one game he has taken in over two months. Don't expect another huge game on Monday with Thomas expected to be available.
Despite the loss, Horford was the best player on the floor on Sunday, posting a 41.6 net rating and a 35.41 nERD score.
- Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Cleveland's Derrick Rose (ankle) doubtful to play on Saturday October 20th, 2017
- Willy Hernangomez the odd man out in Knicks' frontcourt for now October 20th, 2017
- Corey Brewer making his first start of the year for the Lakers on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Lakers' Luol Deng a healthy scratch, Corey Brewer starting on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Andre Iguodala (back) will play Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Celtics' Aron Baynes getting the start at center Friday with Marcus Smart ruled out October 20th, 2017
- Marcus Smart (ankle) out Friday, Celtics going big with Aron Baynes October 20th, 2017
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankles) 'likely' out on Friday against Philadelphia October 20th, 2017
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (ankles) questionable for Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving struggles from the field in Wednesday's defeat October 19th, 2017
- Al Horford contributes in all areas as Celtics fall to Bucks October 19th, 2017