Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford scored a season-high 27 points during a 105-99 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday, adding eight rebounds, six assists, one steal, two blocks and one three-pointer in 33 minutes.
Horford has now scored 20 or more points in two of his last three games. He picked up the slack with Isaiah Thomas out as he took 16 shots, the most in one game he has taken in over two months. Don't expect another huge game on Monday with Thomas expected to be available.
Despite the loss, Horford was the best player on the floor on Sunday, posting a 41.6 net rating and a 35.41 nERD score.
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller will start at center for Bucks in Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Terry Rozier scores 23 to help Celtics take a 2-0 series lead April 18th, 2018
- Al Horford stuffs statsheet as Celtics win Game 1 in OT April 15th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (thumb) could reportedly return for Game 7 April 15th, 2018
- Marcus Morris unlikely to play for Celtics on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown (rest) not expected to play in Celtics' season finale April 11th, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (rest) will dress, unlikely to play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018