Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford scored a season-high 27 points during a 105-99 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday, adding eight rebounds, six assists, one steal, two blocks and one three-pointer in 33 minutes.
Horford has now scored 20 or more points in two of his last three games. He picked up the slack with Isaiah Thomas out as he took 16 shots, the most in one game he has taken in over two months. Don't expect another huge game on Monday with Thomas expected to be available.
Despite the loss, Horford was the best player on the floor on Sunday, posting a 41.6 net rating and a 35.41 nERD score.
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Paul Millsap opts out of contract with Atlanta, will become a free agent May 22nd, 2017
- LeBron James posts a dud as Cleveland suffers their first loss of the postseason May 22nd, 2017
- MRI confirms partially torn patella for Spurs' David Lee May 21st, 2017
- Marcus Smart thrives as a starter, Boston takes Game 3 May 22nd, 2017
- Avery Bradley hits a buzzer-beater to give Boston a Game 3 victory May 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Smart will start for Boston in Game 3 May 21st, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (hip) has been playing through injury, may miss Game 3 May 20th, 2017
- Jaylen Brown scores 19 points in Celtics' blowout loss May 20th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) out for game for Celtics May 19th, 2017