Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford scored a season-high 27 points during a 105-99 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday, adding eight rebounds, six assists, one steal, two blocks and one three-pointer in 33 minutes.
Horford has now scored 20 or more points in two of his last three games. He picked up the slack with Isaiah Thomas out as he took 16 shots, the most in one game he has taken in over two months. Don't expect another huge game on Monday with Thomas expected to be available.
Despite the loss, Horford was the best player on the floor on Sunday, posting a 41.6 net rating and a 35.41 nERD score.
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Warriors playing hurt, says Kevin Durant April 26th, 2017
- Terry Rozier playing more for Celtics for ball-handling purposes April 26th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (illness) probable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 26th, 2017
- Gerald Green comes up big for Boston in Sunday's victory April 24th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas' strong performance helps Boston even the series April 24th, 2017
- Avery Bradley shines on both ends, scores 15 in Celtics' Game 3 win April 22nd, 2017
- Celtics starting Gerald Green over Amir Johnson in Game 3 April 21st, 2017