Timberwolves are close to signing Omri Casspi
Free agent forward Omri Casspi is closing on a deal with the Minnesota Timberwolves, according to ESPN's Marc Stein.
Casspi would be a great fit for the Wolves as they will be without Lance Stephenson and Nemanja Bjelica for the rest of the season. He is still about a week away from being able to play after suffering a thumb injury in his first and only game with the New Orleans Pelicans on February 23.
Casspi has averaged just 6.1 points and 4.0 rebounds in 23 games this season.
- Chris Paul helps Clippers force a Game 7 on Sunday April 29th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers comes up big in Game 6 start April 29th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- John Wall drops 42 points in Wizards' series-clinching win in Atlanta April 29th, 2017
- Hawks lose Game 6 despite 31 points from Paul Millsap April 29th, 2017
- Kris Dunn has a big night as Minnesota ends their season with a loss April 13th, 2017
- Kris Dunn starting for Ricky Rubio in Timberwolves' final game April 12th, 2017
- Karl-Anthony Towns dominates as Minnesota loses to the Lakers April 10th, 2017
- Ricky Rubio double-doubles as Timberwolves sneak by Blazers April 4th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins scores 32 points in Wolves' loss April 2nd, 2017
- Ricky Rubio scores a career-high in Timberwolves' win over the Lakers March 31st, 2017